Trainer Search

Addam Slodowy

Reaction score
1.40 not work properly on 1.42 - strange glitches happen and god mode almost not working at all. updated version needed. +1

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer works perfectly fine , Make sure you get the latest trainer Arma 3 V1.40.129533 Trainer +3 , Also start game first then the trainer .

Burglarnet

Reaction score
СПС. за трейнеры, но вы не могли бы запилит бесконечный спринт в трейнер?

Franelo

Reaction score
Last Trainer not working at all in Version 1.42.130340. When you star God Mode, game crash. Pls do a new one, Thx

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Hi,

All things permitted by the trainer can be done with scripts.

There is a mod available to do theses options and many others in some mod sites.
Just search a little and you'll find it.

I never used any trainers for ArmA, and like the retail versions, it's the best way to have glitch from protection system or being banned.

Anyway, thanks for the work you've done on all these trainers.

heddge

Reaction score
norton find a virus on the steam version of the trainer , false alert ?

Camelot1821

Reaction score
yeah for me god mode does not work only inf ammo and gadgets...on latest steam ver

Camelot1821

Reaction score
ok.....the latest trainer does work, like mrantifun said in description....in order for God Mode to work you must loose some health, like throwing a grenade down, after that minimize the screen and activate god mode. it does glitch sometimes as well but that's the only UNFORTUNATE way of doing it. Thanks MrAntiFun for all your hard work ;)

Dwan Hida

Reaction score
Current trainer works perfectly fine , Make sure you get the latest trainer Arma 3 V1.40.129533 Trainer +3 , Also start game first then the trainer .
Man thanks for the trainer, but can you please rebind the key to numpad or anything else, F1 & F2 is use for selecting team and cannot be rebind cause it hardcoded.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Man thanks for the trainer, but can you please rebind the key to numpad or anything else, F1 & F2 is use for selecting team and cannot be rebind cause it hardcoded.
alt+tab to the trainer and press F1 and F2

Dwan Hida

Reaction score
i know that, but while in the game when i want to select my troop its kind of annoying.

Swatty

Reaction score
Only inf ammo-inf gadget works, godmode breaks the game (it puts your gun up so you can't aim and shoots up, thus breaking the game and forces me to restart the whole game) I'd really like to know the story and finish this (because I suck at staying alive for some reason.... yes I do use cover.)