Trainer Search

k3trond

Reaction score
hey you have to uppdate to old for steam have uppdate game 1.56.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to work fine , Make sure you activate trainer and cheats in main menu of the game before entering the game world .

DPFLH

Reaction score
Current trainer seems to work fine , Make sure you activate trainer and cheats in main menu of the game before entering the game world .
I know,but the aim issues and the hotkey still bring me some problems,if you are a team leader,you must press the keys like "F2", to command the BOT.Can you fix it!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I know,but the aim issues and the hotkey still bring me some problems,if you are a team leader,you must press the keys like "F2", to command the BOT.Can you fix it!
did you tried to activate cheats while you are in main menu before entering in game world?that aim issue occur when activating inf.health in game world
second the hotkeys, you can either change function hotkeys in-game or instantly press alt-tab to the trainer, activate cheats then back to game.

Gester24

Reaction score
Hi, First of thanks for all the trainers! Really helps out with everything that our imaginations want. When i try to engage this trainer all i get is a pinging sound. The other trainers engage properly, but I only used to hear this sound when the trainer isn't compatible. But under the 1.54 trainer it says game is on. But in game version is 1.56. Anyone having this issue with the trainer not activating? Thanks

SasiExpLosioN

Reaction score
could you please make new version that we can change the hotkeys? or can you make buttons?
its hard to order my team to do something!

_Nerus_

Reaction score
the aim of the gun is buged when i active the god mode trainer

Joe McGuirre

Reaction score
Hi! When I open the latest trainer and tried activating it, I just keep on hearing the *ding* when I press f1 to f3 but Its not checking the boxes.

rpothier

Reaction score
Hi, I have the Complete edition from reload #1.14.116.216 version and have try a few of your cheat and none is working. Witch one is the right one and how do I use is. I have a lot of your cheat and they always works perfectly except for this game.

I fix my problem by installing another version of the game : (Arma 3 1.54 Multiplayer Online REPACK) and the cheat: 1.54.133570. Now everything run good. But it was a very short mission set.
The complete edition still not working.

Last edited:

midi mido

Reaction score
after the click of starting the game a little time before the window show up directly start the trainer with f1 for ammo and when you start playing throw agrenad little far from you to lose some health and that small star show up to let you know that you need to treat your self --so dont treat your self and push f2 one time and ssee if the blood gone means you have activate the god mod if not push it again intel the blood gone -remember do not treat your self only with- f2 - and to make it easy first take off that yollow treatment medecent .---olso try to disactivate your windows difender or antivirus--