Trainer Search

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
Having an issue and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. I followed the direction and for some reason all I get when attempting to activate the trainer is a "windows sound?" and it does not activate thus unable to use. I have it running in administrator mode as well, and there was no prompt for a PW so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Reaction score
how do i deactivate or disable battle eye?
Battleye only applies to servers but you can disable it by opening the game, in the launcher click Battleye, and make sure there is not Checkmark on "Enable BattlEye anti-cheat software"

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, F1 F2 and F3 dont seem to work. A fix is to start the game from the directory, not the launcher just the game.
F2(INF Health) seems to cause a bug with the guns positioning, it moves all around the screen.

PsycoopaT

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, F1 F2 and F3 dont seem to work. A fix is to start the game from the directory, not the launcher just the game.
F2(INF Health) seems to cause a bug with the guns positioning, it moves all around the screen.

D2n77l.jpg

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Activate cheats in main menu of the game before entering mission , This bug is caused by the hotkey not the cheats.

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hm, for some reason I still can't activate it. I am at the menu to press F1, however being tabbed out or not, having both as administrator, and trying several different comparability options and without compat options all did nothing. It don't ask me for a password so it's not that. I'm confused onto what I am doing wrong as I followed the instructions.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , All problems should be solved as long as you do as notice point 1 says .

Rinzler

Reaction score
It doesn't seem to work any more. I have lost health and tried to activate the trainer but nothing happens. None of the features work it seems. Im pushing the right buttons and I have lost health and tried to activate it while its minimised but it doesn't seem to work.