Trainer Search

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
This Trainer still works folks.....dont start it with Steam, start it from the Install Folder (arma3.exe). Then hit F1 in the Main Menu and u can use it aswell !! And yeah, u can still get hurt, but not die ;)

Diehue

Reaction score
God mode not work V1.62.137494
Same for me, I started the arma3.exe from folder, activate trainer on main menu, inside game, all possibles combinations and nothing

Last edited:

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Same for me, I started the arma3.exe from folder, activate trainer on main menu, inside game, all possibles combinations and nothing
You can surely hurt, die by explosions (in Vehicles for example)....and if u get to much wounded u can only move really slow. So remember that !!

Jezza

Reaction score
Ammo cheat works.. but health cheat isn't? am i doing something wrong?

Diehue

Reaction score
You can surely hurt, die by explosions (in Vehicles for example)....and if u get to much wounded u can only move really slow. So remember that !!
Ok but im dying by shots, they shot me 2 or 3 times and dead, health is not working, plz check this :D

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Ok but im dying by shots, they shot me 2 or 3 times and dead, health is not working, plz check this :D
Checked it 4 times (restart after restart).....it works correctly here, sorry !! Do u have an exception in ur AntiVir App?

Jezza

Reaction score
Sooo. you need to get hurt first for the cheat to work? ammo is still working but also dying because of shots.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Sooo. you need to get hurt first for the cheat to work? ammo is still working but also dying because of shots.
Nah....i just said that u can already hurt !! But it seems that is a Problem from the Apex Version, maybe MAF can take a look later (if he have some time ofc) ! I dont have the Apex DLC so in that case, my Version works correctly so far

Jezza

Reaction score
It is the Apex version, because 2 days ago it worked perfectly in the non apex version..