Trainer Search

daltron

Donor
Reaction score
Inf. resources still works, but it also gives the enemy infinite resources. God mode does not work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Inf. resources still works, but it also gives the enemy infinite resources. God mode does not work.
Both cheats seem to activate fine and im pretty sure the resources cheat doesnt effect the AI , Was it a guess or you checked out AI stats?

Druark

Donor
Reaction score
Was fine for me last I used it, Thanks MAF.
Needed this to get past a particular mission where I kept getting insta-rushed. :D

Firestar4500

Reaction score
god mode for the current DX11 does not work, it says actvate, but my units still die, buildings where never effected by the cheat tho

IchiOni

Donor
Reaction score
The was a major update yesterday, 6/9/10, to version 1.2. The trainer only allows for the inf resources, and no longer god mode.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
has anyone tried this with the latest 1.24 update don't want to waste time installing if it does not work till an update by mrantifun.

Polomaster37

Super Donor
Reaction score
Any chance this can get updated?

As it is now the DX11 works for me with the newest version (V1.24) but the god mode is only good for units, not structures.

also can you add a fast build option?

Lukebrahhh13

Reaction score
its been update to patch 1.41 i know im not a donor but if you were to update it you would be my hero

M Dev

Reaction score
Game has been updated and cheats no longer work. Any chance of an update?