Trainer Search

Reaction score
I'm trying to download but everytime i click the download link it says virus detected and some random code/error comes up and if i click it again it goes to a disconnected page, I think i need to aloow my firewall or something, i'm not sure so can someone please help?

Reaction score
I have avast but i don't want to uninstall it, i made an exclusion for this website and i tried to open the trainer. Warnings kept on popping up so i don't no what to do, can someone help?

Reaction score
I was able to open it and I'm trying to use inf cash, does something trigger it or does it have to appear in the game (the box i mean) because assassins creed 2 on pc can't be windowed.

mann.w

Reaction score
i just like to tell you that your trainer is the only one that work for assassin's creed 2 (that's semifree)

daled

Reaction score
Although I have good experiences with other trainers from here, this one seems odd. The infinite health seems to randomly stop working without notice. The money code works though.

zachyrbro

Reaction score
it doesnt work. i run AC2 via uPlay. alt+tab then run the trainer as administrator. then go back to the game but no changes.

Andy Favilli

Reaction score
This game deserves a good trainer. With the options asked above I would only add the "freeze time" option (crucially needed in some steps).
I would consider to make a good donation for this! ;-)

dhrumil291

Reaction score
thnks bro...i searched whole internet but not a single trainer worked....then finally dwnlded your trainer and it worked perfectly...