Trainer Search

LoPakTao

Reaction score
I'm not sure mine v1.01 doesnt work the cheat. Do i need to extract the file into the assassin creed folder?

99cone99

Reaction score
I have the steam version of AC4:BF What version do I install and how do I install it

xbeasthunterx

Reaction score
Dosent Work just makes my game ''Stopped Working'' every time i try to activate the trainer

Htheone215

Reaction score
Hey Mr Anti-fun and/or staff member, I tried downloading the v1.07 and keeps coming with error that connection was reset. I tried all the troubleshoots but nothing seems to happen, could you re-upload v1.07 because ive downloaded all your other trainers and they work fine. Anyway Thanks in advance and for making these trainers avail...

Htheone215

Reaction score
Hey Mr Anti-fun and/or staff member, I tried downloading the v1.07 and keeps coming with error that connection was reset. I tried all the troubleshoots but nothing seems to happen, could you re-upload v1.07 because ive downloaded all your other trainers and they work fine. Anyway Thanks in advance and for making these trainers avail...

Ok so it was my anti-virus, IDK bout anyone elses but I use Avast and I realised that the problem was it had the its version of real-time protection on, its Web protection so when I turn it off it downloads but then I couldn't extract it then I saw that Active Protection for File System was on and when I turn that off it extracts and works(when I turned it on it automatically deleted the file and thats how I realised the antivirus is blocking it. I don't recommend switching off Real-time or Active Protection but just put it an exeption for MrAntiFun's files (Which He very much deserves). Hope this helps.

TreyTastic

Reaction score
Im using the latest trainer (V1.07) and all the buttons work except for Activate Trainer...

lordusa

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +15 V1.00
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +17 V1.01
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +22 V1.02
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +21 V1.03
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +21 V1.04
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.05
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.06
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Freedom Cry Standalone Trainer +21
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.07
Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Cash
  3. Undetected
  4. Inf.Health Ship
  5. Inf.Breath
  6. Ships Guns No Reload
  7. Guns No Reload
  8. Inf.Berserk Darts
  9. Inf.Sleep Darts
  10. Inf.Knifes
  11. Inf.Explosive Barrels
  12. Inf.Cannon Ammo
  13. Inf.Crew
  14. Inf.Rum
  15. Inf.Wood
  16. Inf.Smoke Bombs
  17. Inf.Cloth
  18. Inf.Sugar
  19. Inf.Ammo
  20. Inf.Metal
  21. Reset Cash to 1000

Notice:
To be able to use Reset cash ,Inf.Cash cheat must be off
Mrantifun please update the trainer... It's not working!

xXKordiXx

Reaction score
I got problem. This trainer says me
Telling me that it is not orginal but i download this trainer in this site :p

jackoboi69

Reaction score
None of the cheats are working for me I downloaded +17 1.01 and Trainer 1.06 only the no ship reload and undetected cheats are working. I have a fully legit steam version of the game with the most recent patch, which trainer do I use?