MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer

JT89701

Reaction score
Update please. About ½ of the options don’t work even though some look to be activated. Freedom Cry was added in January for free, so patch was added.

Xilvius

Reaction score
None of these are compatible with the uplay version; Half the cheats don't work, the others only half work.

naeco

Reaction score
came back to try this game again recently.
despite what some people are saying, the latest Black Flag trainer works fine for me, but I'm also playing the game through uPlay and NOT using Steam in case that makes any difference. but the Black Flag trainer works.

the problem I had is when I tried to use the Freedom Cry trainer.
it looks like the Freedom Cry trainer is corrupted. my browser detects a virus. when I bypass that, Windows Defender also detects a virus, so I'm not sure how to test it. Freedom Cry trainer might be broken.

Lurinoxi

Reaction score
Yo i rlly need help whenever i press F1 or something to get the trainer activated it just doenst work it just makes this windows sound and not works ??
i think its cuz of ubisoft can u try to make one for uplay ?

Ultrakiller

Reaction score
WeMod crashes the game constantly when activating an option; I use the steam version.

Jasbeer

Reaction score
hello, I use the game Ac black flag v.1.00 where can I get a suitable trainer and does not contain dangerous viruses. thanks for coop

dhkgamer0802

Reaction score
Been a long time user of your trainers but I just can't convince myself to use WeMod. Can you please make available (if possible) a version which doesn't need WeMod?