Trainer Search

Krushroth

Reaction score
Hello, I've attempted to use all the trainers, realized I was playing in V1.07 and downloaded that version of the trainer. None of them worked, and at the moment, even after uninstalling my Anti-Virus, V1.07 still cannot even open in WinRAR. Saying something along the lines of " Unexpected end of archive " or " In unknown format or damaged" It simply just won't execute. Any suggestions?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello, I've attempted to use all the trainers, realized I was playing in V1.07 and downloaded that version of the trainer. None of them worked, and at the moment, even after uninstalling my Anti-Virus, V1.07 still cannot even open in WinRAR. Saying something along the lines of " Unexpected end of archive " or " In unknown format or damaged" It simply just won't execute. Any suggestions?

Disable anti-virus

Krushroth

Reaction score
Thanks for the speedy reply, Kalas. As I said I had already had my Anti-Virus disable ( I re-installed it, just disabled Avast's Shields) I was just dumb and needed to re-download the actual file. It's working perfectly now. Thank you!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the speedy reply, Kalas. As I said I had already had my Anti-Virus disable ( I re-installed it, just disabled Avast's Shields) I was just dumb and needed to re-download the actual file. It's working perfectly now. Thank you!

Allright, Glad it worked ;)

steph46220

Reaction score
A trainer for assassin's creed unity svp, thank you , And thank you for your enormous work

CookieM

Reaction score
no trainer for v1.1.0?

Update: Tested all trainers version and none of them work for 1.1.0

Last edited:

Dippie1235

Reaction score
I downloaded the +22 V1.02 trainer and all the hotkeys I press highlight red except of F1- the one which activates the trainer. What do I do?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I downloaded the +22 V1.02 trainer and all the hotkeys I press highlight red except of F1- the one which activates the trainer. What do I do?
if your game version is really v1.02 then of course use v1.02 trainer,so first enter in gameworld(where you can move,playing) then press alt-tab,open the trainer then press F1 to activate trainer,wait a sec until appear color red,then you can press other hotkeys to cheat.

Dippie1235

Reaction score
Sorry to bother again... But I downloaded all the trainers available and followed the instructions, but still none of them want to work

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Sorry to bother again... But I downloaded all the trainers available and followed the instructions, but still none of them want to work
hi there, what OS are you using? and are you playing this through steam or non steam? and what version of the game are you using?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Any Ideas On how to reduce Lag On black flag?

There is only one / two solution, your hardware may be too weak to run the game, the same issue you can also put the settings of the game on the lowest that will be received more FPS than going down.

Demon Dude

Reaction score
i have 64 bit windows 7. Only 'undetected' and 'ship no reload' works for me when i downloaded 'Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer plus21 V1.04'.
Then which version should i download?