Trainer Search

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
so not sure whats going on here trainer used to work fine, all the others work fine but im 1.06 here with all included xpansions, disabled antivirus, tried running in compatibility mode, the checks show up but no trainer activated jus a bing sound any ideas?

exsaimon

Reaction score
hallow. i am using win 8.1 64 bit ,my trainer is not working and which version will be best for me??

exsaimon

Reaction score
hallow. i am using win 8.1 64 bit ,my trainer is not working and which version will be best for me??

Gabriel577

Reaction score
I've tried every single trainer from the above and none of them worked. Please help me.... :(

Tenshiro02

Reaction score
Hi everybody i have try the trainer but the F1 Active trainer, not work ... the other F work...
What can i do for the F1 can work ? help me pls

Zenogais176

Reaction score
I've played every Assassin's Creed game (sans Unity), but this was the first one I played on PC, specifically because Ubisoft had a killer Steam sale and because I knew you had this trainer available. Without a doubt, this became my absolute favorite AC gaming experience! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the undetectable code! I've hidden in more bushes and haystacks than I can count in these games, and it felt great, just for once, to run right in and take a guy out! Plus, the ship to ship combat with no reloading made every minute on the open waves fun as hell! Incredible work, thank you very much for this!

DanielSantos

Reaction score
Estou tento Problemas com o meu Jogo !! A Versao 1.07 ea unica que funciona so que eu aperto f1 e nao vai o trainer !!

Jack Dei B.

Reaction score
got a problem.. there was a comment out there that says that the trainer will be activated when you first run the game then run the trainer after.. but in my case it didn't work.. i did it again now opposite i run the trainer first then the game.. still not working.. is there something wrong with the version or something?? an oh! i also pressed the F1 botton.. ty

BrothaMan

Reaction score
I have game version 1.07. I downloaded the 1.07 trainer but after extracting, the trainer won't open

lolmo

Reaction score
i have the real game last update and no effect which on i need i have no idea pls help