Trainer Search

Ggnota

Reaction score
has there been any word on the money cheat and if its going to be fixed?

Ggnota

Reaction score
The only thing this great thing is missing is the drachemae cheat (and infinite resources doesnt work in general). Here is hoping Mr. Antifun has time to fix it :D

Adipsycho

Reaction score
The only thing this great thing is missing is the drachemae cheat (and infinite resources doesn't work in general). Here is hoping Mr. Antifun has time to fix it :D
Infinite resources does work, you have to have at least 1 in your inventory before it comes into play.

PotatoIsGr8

Reaction score
eventhough i have more than one resource the infinite resource cheat doesnt work, infinite ability points doesnt work either

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Just a heads-up, title update 1.2.0. will drop tomorrow, April 4.

Adipsycho

Reaction score
even though i have more than one resource the infinite resource cheat doesn't work, infinite ability points doesn't work either
Tip/Info:
When you have the exact amount it don't work, i mean if you are buying a sword for 2k drac's then make sure you have more then 2k, also if you are upgrading something that takes let's say 1 iron, 2 wood, again make sure you have more then the amount asked i cannot stress this enough how important it is, same with those little pages that you use on the ships upgrades if it says 9, then get 10 before upgrading the ship, only use them if you have MORE then required, the only resource that the cheat don't work on is the "Orichcalum Ore". To confirm the ability points cheat.. that works but it can run out so it's not infinite i think it's like 250 then it's gone.

LD1986

Reaction score
Just a heads-up, title update 1.2.0. will drop tomorrow, April 4.

Damnit, I wish I had seen this yesterday... My game updated and now half of the cheats aren't working. And I downloaded the trainer yesterday :D

smzz

Reaction score
So the current trainer still partially works for the update.

Inf Health, Adrenaline, Oxygen, Resources, and I believe Items all still work.

Inf Ship Health and Boost still work.

Instant Skill Cool Down does NOT work.

I haven't tested Mega Exp, Fast Kill, or Inf Ability points so I'm not sure if they still work or not.

Lioneriod 568

Reaction score
Update 1.2.0 is on
Also for anyone wanting money, get 2 of an rare item and keep selling it until you got your money. Use a script to keep clicking if you want.

JGCheats

Reaction score
Downloaded but haven't yet used. Still want to thank you for the quick turnaround.

Adipsycho

Reaction score
So the update is out here's what i know from in my game.

Inf Health, Adrenaline, Oxygen, Resources, Mega Exp, Inf Ship Health and Boost and Items all work.

Instant Skill Cool Down, Fast Kill. I don't use these so no idea if it works or not.

Inf Ability points still don't work. Once you have used the amount the cheat gives you they are gone.

Still no Orichcalcum Ore cheat.

Thanks for the Update Mr-Antifun <3 :D

JGCheats

Reaction score
So the update is out here's what i know from in my game.

Inf Health, Adrenaline, Oxygen, Resources, Mega Exp, Inf Ship Health and Boost and Items all work.

Instant Skill Cool Down, Fast Kill. I don't use these so no idea if it works or not.

Inf Ability points still don't work. Once you have used the amount the cheat gives you they are gone.

Still no Orichcalcum Ore cheat.

Thanks for the Update Mr-Antifun <3 :D

So, don't use this cheat (f5). Once you reach the point in Mastery Levels where you have exceeded the number of points granted you, you'll start getting points again.

JGCheats

Reaction score
Instant Cooldown Skill doesn't appear to be working correctly. The new trainer also coincides though with a time that I added points to skill cooldown with mastery levels so perhaps if we exceed a base value it breaks the cooldown?