Trainer Search

Coronita

Reaction score
Question, the Inf. Health with F1 just makes the *Beep* sound, but doesn't activate, any suggestions?

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
To me it works, less infinite risorse in the points of ability, otherwise the trainer works. I activate it after having opened the game. does not work in the Arena, that is, it does not tell you the progress of the victories, you must silence the Trainer. excuse my english, I use google translator :)

VikingBeard

Reaction score
Ability cooldowns dont apply also after you upgrade them. Even for the basic powers.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Infinite Resources and Items do work when you active them both at the same time as stated several times before. But you're not getting 99999+ resources when you active this cheat, the resources will simply not decrease (including drachma/money). But the money and resources will still increase if you add to it. You can use it to buy out the stores and sell it back to make more money or gather at least 2 of an expensive Trade Good and spam the sell button.

I can confirm that Instant Skill Cooldown cheat is not working, and that Infinite Ability Points works only once which means there's a hard-limit to the amount of ability points you can have. We're apparently not meant to max out the Mastery trees. If there's a way to circumvent the limit then that'd be great.

whiskerz010

Reaction score
Echoing OshaoDar, Instant Skill Cooldown doesn't work anymore. Thanks for the trainer, so much fun. :)
Edit: power attack with R is still infinite

Eriko28

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't work at all now. May update broke it.

backohead

Reaction score
Newest Trainer still works for me just fine. I just checked after reading your comment. At least the options that were working before are still valid anyway. Still inf resources doesnt seem to work for me even with inf items on and working.

summermilkcocoa

Reaction score
mega exp is not working, when i tick f11 to activate the cheat it just freeze the trainer 1.2.1.2 for 30 second and then i heard an beep from the software after it stop freezing and exp still doesn't change.

Ubersoldat

Reaction score
Look for this folder , C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\ , Inside it there is a folder with numbers and letters mine is named fc345d76-95ce-45cb-85e5-5c8405f9ddc9 ,Open it and you will find a folder named "5092" , That's the game save folder , Make a copy of it somewhere on your PC .

Not exactly true because not every one uses "program files" or "program files(86)" for the game destination

mine is for example

* MY GAMES: C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games and then \Ubisoft\Ubisoft game Launcher\savegames
* Appdata: C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local and then \Ubisoft\Ubisoft game Launcher\savegames

or

C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Roaming and then \Ubisoft\Ubisoft game Launcher\savegames

shinga

Reaction score
No Cooldown works with ranged/bow attacks but not melee. Odd

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1.3.0 Patch Notes

Hey everyone,

We will be deploying Patch 1.3.0 on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC tomorrow: May 23.

Patch Sizes & Deployment timings:

Xbox One:
6.2GB @ 6am UTC | 8am CEST | 2am EDT
PS4: 9.8GB @ 6am UTC | 8am CEST | 2am EDT
PC: 6.2GB @ 1pm UTC | 3PM CEST | 9am EDT

Please note that these timings are estimates and subject to change.

Arcamean

Reaction score
Aw damn you Bierwichtel I was JUST aboute to make a complaint now I have to actually play what I paid for lol (I tease but thanks I was frustrated nothing worked my game version is 1.2.1)

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yes, there is Update 1.3.0 of Assassin's Odyssey. I haven't tried the new update ne trainer yet. when I have time I'll play.
:)

siwy887

Reaction score
MrAntyfun is update 1.3.0 plz up trainer with working resources thx :)

VikingBeard

Reaction score
might as well wait on it the next update will be in like 2 weeks anyway with ep2 releasing