Trainer Search

Thehmph1

Reaction score
The trainer still works after the update and I am using version 1.4.0.

Reaction score
Many thanks for your great work!
Does this 1.4.0 trainer work for the current 1.5.0 version? I use Uplay can I just execute the 1.4.0 Trainer .exe?

personally the trainer 1.4 works perfectly with the V 1.5 AcO

Yuuichi

Reaction score
Trainer 1.4.0 is working on the 1.5.0 UPlay version no issues here been playing with it all week

saaheer

Reaction score
the game has been updatef to 1.5, if you could do us the usual kindness.

saaheer

Reaction score
maybe all the other cheats are working except for ability points, no real effect, actually if you try to spend any point it will change any number of ability points you have to 0

Laziruis

Reaction score
trainer not showing up in we mod. use the file from here still nothing only one trainer from sunbeam? i dont see any mrantifun. anyone know why this is happening?

saaheer

Reaction score
guys,,,
please do us this favor, we need the updated version of your trainer for assassin's creed odyssey 1.5
most of the cheats are not working anymore in your last release.

my bests, respect, and love
alix

petersun

Reaction score
maybe all the other cheats are working except for ability points, no real effect, actually if you try to spend any point it will change any number of ability points you have to 0
You don't need any trainer to cheat/get ability points, just use "cheat engine" to search memory address of exp. value, modify that value to 2 billion, you will level up to lv99 and hundreds on mastery levels after next kill, which means you get a lot of ability points.

Zowdydiscord

Reaction score
is there trainer for the most resent version I think 1.5.0 on uplay deluxe edition (with every dlc) ? and if there is can you email me the download link: [email protected]

Empty2014wpg

Reaction score
Uplay + changed the .exe from ACOdyssey.exe to ACOdyssey_plus.exe breaking a lot of trainers and cheat engine, wasn't an official update just simply renamed it. Seems they are trying to stop people cheating, current version still 1.5.0? not sure?

Empty2014wpg

Reaction score
The exe may have been there before but all trainers and cheat engine scripts look for the process ACOdyssey.exe not ACOdyssey_plus.exe, manually launching ACOdyssey.exe from the install directory does not work as it is printed as ACOdyssey_plus.exe in task manager.

vojtayt

Reaction score
ï have problem i start game then i start any trainer like MRanti fun or fling +26trainer every time my gmaei s ON but trainer keep showing me game not found please try again!! but what the **** to do im angry! @MrAntiFun pleaseh elp. i own uplay verison

Empty2014wpg

Reaction score
ï have problem i start game then i start any trainer like MRanti fun or fling +26trainer every time my gmaei s ON but trainer keep showing me game not found please try again!! but what the **** to do im angry! @MrAntiFun pleaseh elp. i own uplay verison

thats because the trainer is looking for ACOdyssey.exe they changed something if you use uplay + the game now starts in ACOdyssey_plus.exe no matter what.

vojtayt

Reaction score
thats because the trainer is looking for ACOdyssey.exe they changed something if you use uplay + the game now starts in ACOdyssey_plus.exe no matter what.

yea true i use uplay i jsut activated my first trial of uplay+ but im angry other gmaes works good but ac odyssey not... so what to do now? :(

Azazel555

Reaction score
OMG i have the same issue those bastards changed the process name for uplay+ WHYY???? i hope my suspicion isnt correct that they wanna prevent people from cheating if they dont actually own the full game :( wtf.

Mike Bond

Reaction score
Uplay is garbage.. this change of the exe to ACOdyssey_plus.exe serioulsy blows! You do so much MrAntifun, always hate asking for more, but is there anything you can do for this?