Trainer Search

Darizuka

Reaction score
Does using Infinite Health Cheat Lock Achievements in Ubisoft?

ahmadhaseeb31

Reaction score
Guys any way?can i get orichalcum ore offline?i mean offline it should work because there is no server connection?right?

itodeno

Reaction score
if you find a way to add orichalcum tell me it's such a pain in the ass u can't even farm it properly as it's limited af

Arlathan

Reaction score
Yeah, I believe using the Ability Points or the Max Exp, not sure which or if both, cheat at any point during a save, you lose playability of certain quests such as Portion Control in Megaris or the Arena Questline, you also permanently lose Ability Point progression on your Ubisoft Club, it also seems to stop you getting the achievement for finding 50 Orichalcum Ore, even though these things all seem unrelated.

Stagknight65

Donor
Reaction score
If the known bugs list on odyssey site is correct, the game is likely to be updated every couple of days. We may have to wait till the game is more stable or MAF will be asked to update the trainer every other day.

OCMonkey

Reaction score
tested with new update of game... the following cheats still work in game...

Adrenaline, Oxygen, Resources, Ability points, Items, Skill cooldown, Stealth and the brokeh ship health.

Player health, ship boost and EXP only gives a beep when attempting to activate.

Reaction score
tested with new update of game... the following cheats still work in game...

Adrenaline, Oxygen, Resources, Ability points, Items, Skill cooldown, Stealth and the brokeh ship health.

Player health, ship boost and EXP only gives a beep when attempting to activate.

I confirmed that