Trainer Search

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO READ ANYMORE???

MAF is aware of the update and is the process of updating the trainer.

Please read previous comments before commenting, for the love of everyone

omg inf hp and ship boost and mega exp no longer work plz help MAF, and somebody please give OCMonkey a bone

Animeguy6482

Reaction score
For anyone who will bother to read this. Mr.Antifun is most likely asleep right now. He runs on UTC time, so for people on Pacific it would be around 5:00 AM his time since this comment. You all are just going to have to wait for him to update it tomorrow.

Snake2355

Reaction score
What does it mean when I go to activate a cheat and i hear an audible beep, but doesn't show active or work???

Laumilumpf

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the xp cheat does NOT lock achievements. got the lvl 50 achieviement and the others, been using v1.02 though.

TheShawnSaint

Reaction score
Dear MrAntifun, I've remained silent since I've joined, but I've been using your trainers for over two years now. It's gotten to the point where, honestly, you deserve to earn a good living doing this considering the massive amount of work you do and have done. Seriously. I wish I could make a huge donation for all the fun I've had using your trainers all this time, but really all I can do is say Thank You. Those two words simply can't express my genuine gratitude for all you've done. I hope you can keep going, but do what makes you happy and may you have all the happiness you wish for yourself.

olligo

Reaction score
Mr Antifun, you are truly the best and you know that <3

itodeno

Reaction score
Somewhere in the comment i've read that the orichalcum ore can't be added because it's something that is on the server side.
So i didn't try it myself but i'm pretty sure u can use & earn orichalcum ore offline (anybody can confirm ?)
Then why couldn't we cheat that value (not an expert on game values)
Not trying to be forcing etc just wondering how does it works