Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
At the moment this game isn't worth the money I spent on it so making a trainer for it seems like a waste of MrAntifun's time and energy.

ph133

Reaction score
This gonna take sometime , The game uses a lot of anticheats which would crash your game unless you bypass all of it which is a lot of work .
When would you release the Assassins Creed Unity Trainer ?

Hawkins

Reaction score
it seems like it could take a while for the patch to get released, so could you release a trainer for the current version even though it has issues?

sufyan

Reaction score
yeah totally agree with Hawkins, admin plzz plzz release a trainer now for ac unity

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
are you all stupid or just ignorant the game is broken i believe he is waiting for most of the bugs to be patched plus he said there is a lot of anti cheat code in it have some patience .........

Last edited:

Xilvius

Reaction score
I'm currently playing on the following setup:

3.6GHz I7
16 GB G. Skill DDR3 RAM
Asus Manufactured Nvidia GTX770 with 2GB onboard RAM
Packaged nicely on an Asus X79-Delux mobo

So far the only issue i have experienced is random and slight frame rate drops, still it's messed up this game was released with as many bugs in it as other people are having.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
The game is almost unplayable and you people want him to release a trainer for it!! Why should he waste his time making a trainer for a broken game?

dsys29

Donor
Reaction score
The game is almost unplayable and you people want him to release a trainer for it!! Why should he waste his time making a trainer for a broken game?
they are all impatient the thing that gets me is he does all these trainers FOR FREE! the game just officially came out 2 days ago if you all want a trainer so damn much go here and PAY for it http://www.cheathappen.com/

MariRomanov

Reaction score
they are all impatient the thing that gets me is he does all these trainers FOR FREE! the game just officially came out 2 days ago if you all want a trainer so damn much go here and PAY for it http://www.cheathappens.com/

Me personally I'd rather He wait and release a trainer for the game after it's been patched and made at least some what more playable, The way it is right now I haven't even gotten past the epilogue BS because I just can't stomach the game.

anti2014fun

Reaction score
with cheathappens crash the game. Support only orig. pay version. Not the riddic version. And before is out patch, i think be wait for useful trainer before is useless to make.

a25874

Reaction score
As someone has already said, you can give yourself money and points with cheat engine. It's very easy to do.

Arcos

Reaction score
As someone has already said, you can give yourself money and points with cheat engine. It's very easy to do.

Only if u are using the non-legal (jack sparrow, pirate) version.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
acttr
MAF
- No rush bud :) I mean, this is one game you should play through once without a trainer. I have it for PS4 hence no trainer.
The 2nd time through, go back and play with trainer so you don't have to go after all the different points and search for money etc And stealth...I hate having to do something 10 times lolz

As for the site popping up when you load a trainer, hell, I don't find it bothersome. You should get credit first off. You took the time to do something for the gaming community.
As stated above, it also makes the dumb leechers look stupid.

Too bad I don't know anyone who has a subscription to CheatHappens....I'd love to see what they are saying about our community. People willing to help others out if they have the skills or know how for...this is radical...FREE lolz
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Really not keeping in the spirit of PC gaming culture and community.
Millions of people play videogames, but the PC Gaming Community is indeed a different breed. As you have to be knowledgeable about comps (upgrading hardware and software). Using tools like CE for yourself and etc.
End of my stupid rant lolz :)

acttr
acttr

That was me homie :D

Only if u are using the non-legal (jack sparrow, ******) version.

No...you can use CE on any game. On steam games and such. I tend to use CE for money and XP myself instead of the trainer option. And it works fine on Steam/Uplay/etc games.

Some games have a ton of anti-cheat mechanisms but not all. Not a lot of people will take the time to learn basic CE functions. Im no expert in CE, I know enough to hack variables that are number based as its as simple and inputing the variable, scanning the game, changing the variable, scanning again and repeat until you get to the hex values that control that specific variable.

I should learn more, I just don't have the time to go through the tutorials out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.