Trainer Search

trunks91

Reaction score
Can you put another link?
I dont get it why I'm not able to download the trainer.... I even registered myself...:(

Cap Dororo

Reaction score
sir, this Assassin's Creed Unity V1.3 Trainer +8 keep crashing when i play the game...i already follow your instruction...but it keep crashing..any other tips ?

gensis

Reaction score
I have Uplay version and the trainer +8 works so fine, thanks Mrantifun.

chinmi

Donor
Reaction score
using rld 1.3 here. activate in main menu, load a save game and play. press esc - hangs and error :(

well at least we can still play without entering esc (menu)
or better, find a shop, buy something or spend some skill points and the money and skill points is set too 9999999 (money), and 1003 (skill), and the game will save it, so next load still with that amount of money and skill

but what about creed points, how to increase creed points with trainer ??

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latman

Reaction score
using rld 1.3 here. activate in main menu, load a save game and play. press esc - hangs and error :(

well at least we can still play without entering esc (menu)
or better, find a shop, buy something or spend some skill points and the money and skill points is set too 9999999 (money), and 1003 (skill), and the game will save it, so next load still with that amount of money and skill

but what about creed points, how to increase creed points with trainer ??

thanks in advance.
just use Cheat Engine for that... not that hard.. i actually using Cheat Engine for money, ammo, Lockpicks and for Helix missions. dont need anything more actually..

SUP4STR

Reaction score
"**** u ************* " as written , its true that u have a 1.3 trainer and they dont right now but i cant see any competition as its not working at all / at least trainers from that site work -tried all possible ways but game crashes :p (no anti v on as well defender )(downloaded +5,+8 trainers for my 1.03 ...)i m new to this site , so disappointed :(

rayloriga

Reaction score
Followed the instructions to the letter and the game crashes for me as well with rld 1.3. However, I don't even have to press ESC, it crashes randomly with only F1 and F2 enabled. If you press an option, i.e. F4 it crashes (it is the only one I've tried so far).

On the other hand, a 'Stealth' option would be great :D

Anyway, thank you for the good work!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
"f**k u ************* " as written , its true that u have a 1.3 trainer and they dont right now but i cant see any competition as its not working at all / at least trainers from that site work -tried all possible ways but game crashes :p (no anti v on as well defender )(downloaded +5,+8 trainers for my 1.03 ...)i m new to this site , so disappointed :(

You said it, trainer have a few bugs here and there, but overall trainer was prepared hours in the privacy of MrAntiFun not like the other site you know what ...

If you didnt noticed, MrAntiFun work alone, without any help from anyone, it means that he works hard than anyone I know, as you said, you're new to the site, then you have not checked all Trainers that he had made so far, and I think you can not judge his work on one trainer ...

If your intention was different from what I thought please correct me.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Followed the instructions to the letter and the game crashes for me as well with rld 1.3. However, I don't even have to press ESC, it crashes randomly with only F1 and F2 enabled. If you press an option, i.e. F4 it crashes (it is the only one I've tried so far).

On the other hand, a 'Stealth' option would be great :D

Anyway, thank you for the good work!

MrAntiFun aware to the crashing problem, can be as pointed out MrAntiFun the trainer does not work properly on illegal versions of the game, I obviously can not know the reason for this problem, but MrAntiFun will answer all questions as soon as an answer, please do not dig this thing too much.

SNGium

Reaction score
Thx MR.ANTIFUN trainer +8 still crash but THX anyways :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thx MR.ANTIFUN trainer +8 still crash but THX anyways :)
I tested the trainer myself for 2 hours of gameplay and no crashes at all , Is there a certain action you guys do which cause the game to crash? , I will try to check online releases of the game tomorrow .

rayloriga

Reaction score
I tested the trainer myself for 2 hours of gameplay and no crashes at all , Is there a certain action you guys do which cause the game to crash? , I will try to check online releases of the game tomorrow .