4. Inf.Cheery Bombs
  5. Inf.Ammo
  6. Inf.Health Potions
  7. Inf.Picklocks
  8. God Mode
  9. Inf.Skill Points
  10. Inf.Eagle Vision

Notice:
  • Activate the trainer and the disable anticheats in the main menu after the game fully load , If you use it on game start up the game may crash!
  • For Eagle Mode first activate eagle mode then activate the cheat and the eagle mode will stay on
  • For Skill points once you activate the cheats the number of skill points will not change but you still can buy skills even if it is on 0
  • For health cheat you must first lose some health then you can activate it .
Notice for V1.5:
  • Spend some skill points after activating the cheat to get the effect
  • Spend to creed points after activating the cheat to get the effect and notice you must have at least 100 creed points for the cheat to work.
  • Eagle Vision cheat may cause your Eagle Vision icon to disappear but it will allow you to have Eagle Vision on as long as you want , If you want to stop Eagle Vision while cheat is on press V , Icon disappearing maybe saved on your current save and can't be undone so think carefully before using it .
Would you be so kind to update the trainer? someoptions such as Nr 3 4 5 6 7 dosent work

CrewMaster

Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? All I want is working. (I have not tried everything because it's OP)
My ACU is from uPlay (Free)

Proof:
CFGgMv9.jpg

tjIvMHI.jpg

BuggetyBug

Reaction score
Just got it for free because of the tragic event at Notre Dame. Just wanted to confirm that the trainer is still working fully even though I'm using Uplay and have the game fully updated.

I'm not sure what's going on with the other comments claiming that it doesn't work.

WolverineX23

Reaction score
i'm thinking that for some reasons it depends on the computers too? Don't know can't find another reason

Chriszz25

Reaction score
Can confirm the Inf. Money and Inf. Creed Points works, as they are only important to me. I have a legit copy of Unity that I got for free from Uplay.

R3TR0_17

Reaction score
Everytime I activate the trainer it auto kicks me theres no time to disable anti-cheat

headshot0052

Reaction score
invisible/stealth and teleport to waypoint is possible?pls make it possible

badbone

Reaction score
update trainer please.
unlimited ammo and ghost mode did't work on steam version