Trainer Search

McCrackon

Reaction score
When I open the trainer the file disapprears from the folder and nothing happens. What did I do wrong?

HashCash84

Reaction score
Whichever order I try, it always crashes once I get into the menu. I would be sooo happy if I had at least money!

But still, great work this fast!

chris

Donor
Reaction score
When I open the trainer the file disapprears from the folder and nothing happens. What did I do wrong?
hi there, just temporarily disable your anti virus, redownload the trainer, and place it on your anti virus's exception list. and it should work fine :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Whichever order I try, it always crashes once I get into the menu. I would be sooo happy if I had at least money!

But still, great work this fast!
I will work on the game again tomorrow to fix the god mode cheat bugs and make sure that the anticheats system is 100% disabled , If you can provide me with your game save it would be great help! .

fantomas

Reaction score
hi all :)

@MrAntiFun

at first, I would like to thank you for all your work ;)

I just would to say that before you released this trainer, I tried to have some cheat with cheat engine (money, items) but it didn't work with the p2p release

and that's when I read your comment:

This gonna take sometime , The game uses a lot of anticheats which would crash your game unless you bypass all of it which is a lot of work .

but when I tried with scene release, this time it just did fine ^_^

so my question is... did you tried to make your trainer with the scene release? I'm asking that because it seems that those anticheats have been disabled in scene release or it's something else.

regards

tudongduc

Reaction score
The game Crashed when I hit ESC to go to menu in game, when I hit the trainers exe it warn "Class not registered", please fix it, thank you

kenlee514

Reaction score
Yes!! I was waiting for this. This game is so buggy and broken, this should make it more fun, although I am already really rich and almost fully upgraded.

Reaction score
made it work at least with inf money

so
FIRST OF ALL - BACK UP your save games
then:
1) in menu - where you chosing to contine your game - press f1, wait 5-10 secs, press f2 - DO NOT press other cheat-keys
2) press contine game
3) go near traider (where you can buy skills and etc.)
4) press f6 for money - wait 5-10 secs - DO NOT press menu key
5) buy something from traider - not with menu key
6) close game (or it will be crashed - doesn`t matter - after yoy bought something it saving amount of money) - close trainer

start game again without trainer - you will have money and can spend them from menu key

for the topic-starter - thanks a lot!!

rayanafshan

Reaction score
what happen to my save game
guys i had play 4 hours and 14 % progress but when trainer published i start trainer and then game in menu i hit f1 f2 and sound said trainer activated an then i loaded to my game and suddenly game crashed and when i try to enter the game without trainer , Game start as in 0% and my save game gone . what happen and what can i do?
plese

chris

Donor
Reaction score
what happen to my save game
guys i had play 4 hours and 14 % progress but when trainer published i start trainer and then game in menu i hit f1 f2 and sound said trainer activated an then i loaded to my game and suddenly game crashed and when i try to enter the game without trainer , Game start as in 0% and my save game gone . what happen and what can i do?
plese
this thing is, you obviously didnt read the notices on the first page. so thats what happens when you dont read and now you caused a big boo boo