Trainer Search

foshizzlets

Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to make something to unlock all of the outfits? I use a illegal version of the game and most of the stuff can only be unlocked through Uplay or the companion app for phones.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Or just buy the game :)

Waste of money, have you seen some people complained about the FPS drop and other bugs that game, I suggest to wait for more updates to be modified in the game so we can play it.

Of course it is also important that you had the right hardware to the game.

Tr0lling

Reaction score
Waste of money, have you seen some people complained about the FPS drop and other bugs that game, I suggest to wait for more updates to be modified in the game so we can play it.

Of course it is also important that you had the right hardware to the game.
The game works fine on my computer :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Crashing everytime.

Please stop saying that every time ... mrantifun aware of the situation So stop saying that. He may try to fix this problem only after updates and about this link below you will be able to follow it.

Live Updates Blog

TheRandomOne

Reaction score
If this persons trainer does not work which is rare. Just go look for other trainers. As at least one other for 1.3.0 actually works

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
If this persons trainer does not work which is rare. Just go look for other trainers. As at least one other for 1.3.0 actually works

The point of this site is to make Trainers for people not telling them to go other people sites for trainers i mean whats the point of telling them that...

TheRandomOne

Reaction score
The point of this site is to make Trainers for people not telling them to go other people sites for trainers i mean whats the point of telling them that...

So make people wait when a trainer does not work for most people ? Especially since we dont even know if there will be a proper trainer ? There are other options in the rare occasion when one of these trainers dont work

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
So make people wait when a trainer does not work for most people ? Especially since we dont even know if there will be a proper trainer ? There are other options in the rare occasion when one of these trainers dont work

Its not easy you know to make bunch of trainers alone!

We need to wait untill the next update, Which might take some time, But still i dont think its smart to tell people to download other people Trainers especially when you on this site.

bilonk56

Reaction score
V1.3 Trainer +8 . i can't use F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F8 F9. trainer it work verison Proper ******* of RELOADED? sorry my english bad :)

TheRandomOne

Reaction score
If other trainers work just fine with 1.3.0. Common sense says I doubt its the update thats the problem. Im on this site because I normally do like this sites trainers & usually go to them first. But with this rare occasion of a trainer not working & its not because of the update. Sometimes gotta go else where

Last edited:

Darkz01

Donor
Reaction score
thanks for the trainer...
although it crashed the game, at least the infinite figure for money and skills still intact even after load the game back after crash...
that is all i need...
thank you very much... :D

ojongonole

Reaction score
I tested the trainer myself for 2 hours of gameplay and no crashes at all , Is there a certain action you guys do which cause the game to crash? , I will try to check online releases of the game tomorrow .

hello, sir.... iam using ACU v1.3 (uplay version), but ur trainer v1.3 +5 or +8, it still doesnt work at all, especially F3 (god mode) is not working.... why?

Tr0lling

Reaction score
hello, sir.... iam using ACU v1.3 (uplay version), but ur trainer v1.3 +5 or +8, it still doesnt work at all, especially F3 (god mode) is not working.... why?
It works fine for me are you sure that you are doing it right you have to take damage before you can activate it