Trainer Search

raptor3123

Reaction score
i can get F1 to activate the trainer, but F2 to deactivate cheat mode doesnt go through.

ojongonole

Reaction score
It works fine for me are you sure that you are doing it right you have to take damage before you can activate it

yes, it work sometime, but sometime isn't work.... especially in option F3, and if F3 = ON, sometime loading new map/chapter make the game looping loading sequence, and after using this trainer (exit to desktop), my ACU is crash....

can anybody help me, plz.....??

Last edited:

leonheart

Reaction score
hi mister your trainer works very well. can you added infinite assassin creed points please? ty

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
hi mister your trainer works very well. can you added infinite assassin creed points please? ty

Can you please say what those point doing ?

They help to unlock skills, What are they

Tr0lling

Reaction score
yes, it work sometime, but sometime isn't work.... especially in option F3, and if F3 = ON, sometime loading new map/chapter make the game looping loading sequence, and after using this trainer (exit to desktop), my ACU is crash....

can anybody help me, plz.....??
It also looping for me just deactivate inf health before starting a mission :)

ojongonole

Reaction score
It also looping for me just deactivate inf health before starting a mission :)

yes, but after F3 = ON again, god mode isnt working again, and if arno is die, it will reload checkpoint and there is a looping time again... so option F3 become useless after that.... so still, there is no fix trainer in here for those bug.... :(

thats way, iam using trainer by lingon....their god mode option isnt as buggy as mr antifun trainer.... :)

Tr0lling

Reaction score
yes, but after F3 = ON again, god mode isnt working again, and if arno is die, it will reload checkpoint and there is a looping time again... so option F3 become useless after that.... so still, there is no fix trainer in here for those bug.... :(

thats way, iam using trainer by lingon....their god mode option isnt as buggy as mr antifun trainer.... :)
It's working fine for me if he dies or i start a mission

ronkhmps

Reaction score
ok I am very thankful that you are creating all these trainers, but this is the first I got problem with one. the trainer works. no doubt.
but the constantly crashes if the trainer activated. I made sure I went through the guides and did everything exactly
any help?

ojongonole

Reaction score
I'm using v1.3 uplay version

its mean, this trainer not working for everyone.... this trainer v1.3 +5 +8 has a bug looping time sequence, bug crash if ACU exit....F3 god mode = sometime its working sometime it does not.... :(

lingon trainer still the best for ACU v1.3, right now... because its has a less bug than mr antifun trainer.... :(

Last edited:

Tr0lling

Reaction score
ok I am very thankful that you are creating all these trainers, but this is the first I got problem with one. the trainer works. no doubt.
but the constantly crashes if the trainer activated. I made sure I went through the guides and did everything exactly
any help?
If it's crashing you did not do it right because it works perfectly fine for me

Tr0lling

Reaction score
its mean, this trainer not working for everyone.... this trainer v1.3 +5 +8 has a bug looping time sequence, bug crash if ACU exit....F3 god mode = sometime its working sometime it does not.... :(

lingon trainer still the best for ACU v1.3, right now... because its has a less bug than mr antifun trainer.... :(
I can't get acu 1.3 trainer from lingon to work lol :p