Trainer Search

ronkhmps

Reaction score
If it's crashing you did not do it right because it works perfectly fine for me
ok if you think I am doing it wrong, why don't you break down the steps because I am doing exactly as the video and the instructions

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
yes, it work sometime, but sometime isn't work.... especially in option F3, and if F3 = ON, sometime loading new map/chapter make the game looping loading sequence, and after using this trainer (exit to desktop), my ACU is crash....

can anybody help me, plz.....??
I have the same issue. The options work but when I exit the game, it crashes and nothing that was done is saved. (so you have to do it all over again)

skjddjks

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun The Assassin's Creed Unity Trainer no longer works for version 1.4.0 of the game. I don't know how to lower my current version to 1.3.0 to make the trainer work. So if you could please tell me how to do that or update the trainer, I would really appreciate it. I'm sure others here would too. I know you're busy so just take your time. Thanks :)

Also, if you could, just email me if you can help. I check my email daily.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun The Assassin's Creed Unity Trainer no longer works for version 1.4.0 of the game. I don't know how to lower my current version to 1.3.0 to make the trainer work. So if you could please tell me how to do that or update the trainer, I would really appreciate it. I'm sure others here would too. I know you're busy so just take your time. Thanks :)

Also, if you could, just email me if you can help. I check my email daily.

STEAM users cannot downgrade the version of the game, You will have to wait to new update, Be patient and wait for it as everyone else

ovanova

Reaction score
I discovered this website not too long ago.
Much appreciate the work you do, and most of it because it's free! And because it's solid.
So for this I just want to say Thank You!
I felt the need to buy (donate) a cup of coffee.
I urge the rest of the people that visit and enjoy your work to do the same.
People - maybe from time to time, once in 2 -3 trainer downloads, you should buy this guy a cup of coffee!!!

For the suspicious crowd - I'm letting them know I'm just regular dude... who thinks that good work should be appreciated, and not just with a thank you note.

Thanks Omar! Keep it up!

ace7580

Reaction score
i never update my game till i know MrAntiFun has a corresponding updated trainer to go with it lol

Last edited:

Darcoolio

Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun.
Could you please add stop timer option?
Thanks in advance.