Trainer Search

Scrubflubb

Reaction score
This isn't working for me. I start up the game and before I press continue I press F1 and F2, nothing happens. Nothing happens no matter what button I click. F1-F9, nothing happens at all.

ace7580

Reaction score
@Scrubflubb if your running the game with the latest patch then no ,the current trainer will not work,as it does need an updated version of the trainer atm

Toxic404

Reaction score
When are we going to get the updated 1.4 version of the trainer ????? :D:D:D:D:D

aksingh398

Reaction score
hello admin please make trainer to disable anti cheats i have tried everything turning antvirus off and my game is not updated and when i try to press f2 nothing happens. my save games are in" M:\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity\Profile" and it is retail by "ali213" so please make the trainer working with all version... please ur support is needed.. I will donate also if my issue is fixed..

clonetrooper

Reaction score
which of the download links is for the Uplay version? i got AC:U on the Uplay, not steam.

Razzor

Reaction score
Srsly Kyetek? Please read. This trainer need an update!

Roxy19000

Reaction score
Please Mr.Antifun update the trainer. not working for 1.4 :(. Please add timer cheat :). Take your time :).

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Please Update, game is now v1.4. Alot of people want this to work, as show by how many people want you to update.

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Give the man a break for the Holidays he has a life too

Not trying to create an arguement here, but where did I say, or even order him to do it now? I was only stating a fact that alot of people want it updated, so it would be logically to do the one that the most people want first, then work his way down.
I also stated a point that I would like it.
BUT.
No where, and I mean No Where, did I state he has to or must do it.
So just get off my back, I simply asked, I did not order.