Trainer Search

dnfabbiano

Reaction score
Once the trainer on, and within the game in the active main menu f1 and f2 and then entered play and active all the tricks, after a while the game freezes and I get to Windows.

Una vez activado el trainer, ya dentro del juego en el menu principal activo f1 y f2 y luego entro a jugar y activo todos los trucos, después de un tiempo el juego se congela y me sale a Windows.

kosmic2k10

Master Donor
Reaction score
Once the trainer on, and within the game in the active main menu f1 and f2 and then entered play and active all the tricks, after a while the game freezes and I get to Windows.

Una vez activado el trainer, ya dentro del juego en el menu principal activo f1 y f2 y luego entro a jugar y activo todos los trucos, después de un tiempo el juego se congela y me sale a Windows.

the trainer is not up to date with current game version V. 1.4, MrAntifun said he would get to it soon as he can, He just finished finals for school and trying to enjoy the holidays

Ball00

Reaction score
Hey, anyone on the Uplay version of it and have a 100% save game or near it? (As I have completed it just cannot be bothered doing the lockpicking for the chests and finding those things, I have the map for them but going around for them is a pain)

ace7580

Reaction score
ok finished farcry 4 , now i await the next trainer for this xD

ace7580

Reaction score
just wondering if mrAntifun will update this,before anybody says be patient i have been and have noticed a tonne of other games have been updated even oldies,all but this game o.o,btw i mean no disrespect by this.

sanjitsidhuu

Reaction score
My game Crashes after a While PLZ help im crazy for assassins creed unity...........................in pressed f1 and f2 after game load and i lose some health and once i press f3 it crashes after a while PLZ help

ace7580

Reaction score
your need to wait as this is the only game so far he doesn't seem to wanna make an updated trainer for atm

ncal08

Donor
Reaction score
Listen everybody! He will update it when we he has the time. Be happy that it's free!

danaketh

Reaction score
Listen everybody! He will update it when we he has the time. Be happy that it's free!

He might be already working on it and it just takes time. From what I've seen, AC:U is not exactly easy to hack around.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Dont mean to be rude so please don't take this the wrong way but as far as I can see this game was updated 21 days ago and lots of people are curious as to an update on the trainer, my self included, I have not commented before because I know it takes time but it really peeves me off when people are chastising others for asking.... if maybe there was a response with an estimate or to say it is not gonna be updated then they would stop asking and others would not feel the need to make rude or condescending comments.

ncal08

Donor
Reaction score
Dont mean to be rude so please don't take this the wrong way but as far as I can see this game was updated 21 days ago and lots of people are curious as to an update on the trainer, my self included, I have not commented before because I know it takes time but it really peeves me off when people are chastising others for asking.... if maybe there was a response with an estimate or to say it is not gonna be updated then they would stop asking and others would not feel the need to make rude or condescending comments.
My sincere apology to everyone :) Thank you and have a great day! Or night if your in a different time zone.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
My sincere apology to everyone :) Thank you and have a great day! Or night if your in a different time zone.
no need to apologise it was not just aimed at you but to all commenters and for a response from mrantifun to help stop the endless asking in general, but nice to see a response so thank you and have a great day yourself :D

kosmic2k10

Master Donor
Reaction score
no need to apologise it was not just aimed at you but to all commenters and for a response from mrantifun to help stop the endless asking in general, but nice to see a response so thank you and have a great day yourself :D
Thing is if folks actually read the thread before posting they would see that MrAntifun did respond about 3-5 pages before stating why it was taking so long.