Trainer Search

vivi187

Reaction score
all cheat not works for me i push F1 F2 or more nothing no works i wait 1 cheat works for me.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Thing is if folks actually read the thread before posting they would see that MrAntifun did respond about 3-5 pages before stating why it was taking so long.
Can you be more specific cause I looked from page 20 to now and all I can see is this and I quote "Just finished my college exams today and will check it out as soon as i can." If this is the statement you refer to then I don't really think this gives a time scale since its from the 23 December (15 days ago).

pokus123456

Reaction score
Hi I play to ACU gold edition v1.1.0 end this trainer Assassin's Creed Unity V1.1 Trainer +5 dont work please help i'm stop with mission where i have to open the door but my skill its small end i broken my all skeleton key. I have not update game its from *******
PS. Sorry for my english it's not very good ;/

aksingh398

Reaction score
i have a working trainer if anybody wants it? .. reply me here..

danaketh

Reaction score
i have a working trainer if anybody wants it? .. reply me here..

Made by who? I've tried the one from LinGon but it doesn't work (as always - can't remember if any of his trainers ever worked for me). And from what I've seen around the internet, the only other 1.4 trainer is the CH one, which is paid...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I honestly dont see how come you guys need Trainer for this super easy game, I mean its not like Max Payne 3 or any other shooter game out there, Its 100% easy, Might be hard with the Combat system, But just get some skills and improve your parry timing :)

Lets just agree that most of us dont really need this Trainer.

dert

Donor
Reaction score
please mr antifun create a trainer for version 1.4

dert

Donor
Reaction score
non ofhe trainers work since update please create a 1.4 trainer

danaketh

Reaction score
I honestly dont see how come you guys need Trainer for this super easy game, I mean its not like Max Payne 3 or any other shooter game out there, Its 100% easy, Might be hard with the Combat system, But just get some skills and improve your parry timing :)

I use it when I get bored in game and just want to mess around. And since the game is still in a bit broken state, trainer can come in handy when you get into problems. I've been playing today and had a lag. Suddenly, dozen of guys were on my back. Spent all my smoke bombs to get away.

ace7580

Reaction score

so what your saying is were basically not getting an updated trainer for this ever,also i'd like to add whats the point of having this forum/site then if not to make trainers for games we enjoy be it easy or difficult? (not trying to argue btw,just interested in why all of a sudden a comment like this is emerged)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
so what your saying is were basically not getting an updated trainer for this ever,also i'd like to add whats the point of having this forum/site then if not to make trainers for games we enjoy be it easy or difficult? (not trying to argue btw,just interested in why all of a sudden a comment like this is emerged)

i never said there will not gonna be update, MrAntiFun works alone and he decide if he will update this trainer, and i said that its waste of time to make trainer for this game, Cause its to easy, its not like black flag that i would say you need trainer to get items money etc.... For this game you just can make heist and get 25k in no time, + Upgrading the caffe place will grand you in 46+k each 20 minutes, But yea there are no point of argue, Its just what i think about making trainer for this game.

ace7580

Reaction score
i never said there will not gonna be update, MrAntiFun works alone and he decide if he will update this trainer, and i said that its waste of time to make trainer for this game, Cause its to easy, its not like black flag that i would say you need trainer to get items money etc.... For this game you just can make heist and get 25k in no time, + Upgrading the caffe place will grand you in 46+k each 20 minutes, But yea there are no point of argue, Its just what i think about making trainer for this game.

i don't know about heist and making money o.o,as ive not decided to play yet.

Galnasvensken

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been in discussion, but I did not find it.

I started the game fully then the trainer. The trainer activates just fine, but the Disable Anticheats refuse to work, so I can only use infinite money and items.

Am I doing something wrong or should I wait until the next update comes up?

kostas197r

Reaction score
I have the 1.4 version,and the trainer is not working.

Please...1.4 trainer

Please...

icit

Donor
Reaction score
If someone has a working 1.4 version pls message me. I've scanned most of the 28 pages here and I too would like to see the 1.4 version created.

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Just be a little bit patient please ;):)

Try to use that programm if you have not enough money or skillpoints : " CheatEngine " !

I hope it will be helpful for you guys ! ;)

:D

djodius

Reaction score
DLC coming tomorow for unity, maybe we will have an updated trainer for 1.4 + dlc ;)