Trainer Search

danaketh

Reaction score
Ain't that one out already? Anyway, the update would be nice.

ratsoid

Donor
Reaction score
Greatly dissappointed in MrAntiFun. It seems donations and requests aren't changing his mind and he is focusing on "Mad Games Tycoon". This thread has 150k views and MrAntiFun is still not interested so it's pretty clear we need to give up. Too bad, because doing trainers that are actually requested would have ended up in more donations for him, more personal satisfaction and the desire to do other trainers that are requested.

Good luck doing that with tycoons bro'

MrTakkoTV

Reaction score
I Start The Trainer but i Can't Start Anything in the Trainer. If i Press f2 or f3 Does not Work. Everything does not Work Can you Help me Out?

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Well theres always another hope!
LinGon makes some good trainer's, he's already got one for AC:U Updated to v1.4
So if MAF cant update or is still in the process of updating, try LinGon's out for the time while, Its what im currently doing.
Because as Ratsoid said, he may not do another update, he is focusing on another trainer.
Its all a matter of time and patience.

But if he wasn't to continue on AC:U then a notification might be nice!

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Well theres always another hope!
LinGon makes some good trainer's, he's already got one for AC:U Updated to v1.4
So if MAF cant update or is still in the process of updating, try LinGon's out for the time while, Its what im currently doing.
Because as Ratsoid said, he may not do another update, he is focusing on another trainer.
Its all a matter of time and patience.

But if he wasn't to continue on AC:U then a notification might be nice!

Wanted just to know how many people use Lingons trainers , because Lingons trainers have never worked for me ! ;)

Redsparten321

Reaction score
Well, LinGons trainer's are off and on. I must say Some have never worked for me either. But I've found a few that have. Like the AC:U.
But then theres plenty more Trainer Creator's out there.
HaXoR is one.
Then there's plenty more.
Just the matter of google/Yahoo/Bing searching Assassins Creed Unity Trainer's.
************* for Cheat Happens trainer's are usually good - But they are so Untrustworthy I would try it.

Ive used a few of LinGons trainer's Minority of them have worked.
But I must say, I miss FLING, he was the First Trainer Creator, that actually made Working, Easy use Trainers!
But he sadly vanished, a year back, and has never picked up again.
Unless he has, but somewhere else, than what ive looked.
But as ive said again and again, there is plenty more out there, MAF is possibly one of the MOST trustworthy, and most likely the easiest/more cheats included on the trainer's to use.
But then again its all a matter of opinion.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well, LinGons trainer's are off and on. I must say Some have never worked for me either. But I've found a few that have. Like the AC:U.
HaXoR is one.
************* for Cheat Happens trainer's are usually good - But they are so Untrustworthy I would try it.

But I must say, I miss FLING, he was the First Trainer Creator, that actually made Working, Easy use Trainers!
But as ive said again and again, there is plenty more out there, MAF is possibly one of the MOST trustworthy, and most likely the easiest/more cheats included on the trainer's to use.
I had a trainer for Assassin Creed Black Flag +22 ready in a day and average updating time was 1 hour , This assassin creed is just not as easy to make a trainer for , However i will try to check the new update out tomorrow.

ace7580

Reaction score
I had a trainer for Assassin Creed Black Flag +22 ready in a day and average updating time was 1 hour , This assassin creed is just not as easy to make a trainer for , However i will try to check the new update out tomorrow.

understood thank you for taking the time to respond.

Francisk

Reaction score
Hello, sowie to bother, since i had to format pc now i downloaded unity again and last trainer+8 doesnt work except for f1 f6 f7... can we have a new version pls? thankies in advance

ANGEL DRAGON

Reaction score
DLC coming tomorow for unity, maybe we will have an updated trainer for 1.4 + dlc

ojongonole

Reaction score
HaXoR is one.

DLC coming tomorow for unity, maybe we will have an updated trainer for 1.4 + dlc

LINGOn trainer v1.4 ACU v1.4 is still working perfect for DLC DK.... :)

Francisk

Reaction score
excuse me where is the 1.4? in the first page i only see the 1.1 and the two versions of 1.3

Francisk

Reaction score
nevermind, i found it but i dont know how it works... i restarted unity, i'm just at the point where i have to run after the carriage... it doesnt add money, creed points or anything... why?

danaketh

Reaction score
I'm actually wondering if ppl are able to read. There is no 1.4 as it's not that simple to actually hack AC:U. MrAntiFun himself said so few posts above. ;)