Trainer Search

Redsparten321

Reaction score
If you can't read, after he saw my post. He responded to notify us, that he has had a difficult time with AC:Unity. And he would have a look at it the next day, which was a few days ago. So be patient and wait. There is many more trainers out there, so feel free to try them, but MAF is a-lot more trustworthy if you don't harass him, and use common sense, and look at posts/replies above you.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Okay so listen everyone, MrAntiFun aware of the situation, the trainer need to be update as you know, but it's not easy to make it as it is said "the game has defenses and it's not easy to get around them," be patient until he finds a solution, in the meantime use other Trainers As discussed here you can not expect one person to make millions of Trainers so fast, it takes time, so until the next update please be patient.

ace7580

Reaction score
you da man MrAntiFun, now im gonna try this game out lol, *gets on steam and downloads game* so does this work with all 1.4v assassins creed unity or the very latest dlc?

Francisk

Reaction score
excuse me for this post but, how do i install the dead kings dlc? i looked for it on uplay, i have it original, but it seems i dont have to download anything... what have i to do? pls help :<

VampireX

Reaction score
Thx for Trainer :)
But i must start game first to Main menu,alt-tab out from game,and then i must start trainer,back to game menu and hit F1 ,only so trainer run at my game

ebenin ami

Reaction score
I have a problem with 1.4 trainer; i'm pushing F2 but not activated and there is no inf. ammo.

Mattia

Reaction score
No infinite health to me. Also, there's no button for eagle eye.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
why 3 less options in 1.4? No undetected? I better play black flag since this game seems crap at all.