Trainer Search

Puppy28

Reaction score
patch #5 is out now for unity. time for mrantifun to update the trainer.

Latman

Reaction score
actually all working... inf health too. so no need to update trainer. right now playing with using inf health and inf items. all working fine.

ojongonole

Reaction score
lingon trainer v1.4 still working to for ACU v1.5 (god mode, infinite vision, infinite ammo), but option -> infinite consumable, doesnt work anymore... :(

Last edited:

RHG

Reaction score
have been using 1.4 trainer and appreciate the work done here. Only thing I could not get working was the inf skills points. In a quest to find a working trainer for SP I tried lingon - never worked. I tried your 1.3 version, no go. Went back my 1.4 version...no longer working (except inf money...?). I did not update (to my knowledge at least...lol). Any idea why all of a sudden its a no go? I can f1 activate...but nothing else.

Latman

Reaction score
would be nice to see this trainer updated.. i bet next patch will be in 2 months tops if even there will be one... some option like stop timers.. invisible mode.. would be cool to see.

quyenvn

Reaction score
please,update trainer 1.5 for infinite vision, infinite ammo
Thank you so much !!!

Aztec2012

Reaction score
1.4 tariner is very buggy for 1.5 version of game. It crashed game, kills arno, stopping missions and etc.

Latman

Reaction score
1.4 tariner is very buggy for 1.5 version of game. It crashed game, kills arno, stopping missions and etc.
well.. i didnt had a single crash yet.. but had De- synchronization message after completed mission on the Loop - till i hit F2 to Turn off Inf Health. then all fine.

ace7580

Reaction score
pretty sure you won't see another patch for quite some time,so lets hope MrAntifun updates this soon

Fereydoon

Reaction score
Does anybody knows trainer for Fanta Canestro 14 aka PFC14 Basketball Manager ????

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Does anybody knows trainer for Fanta Canestro 14 aka PFC14 Basketball Manager ????

Since you are requesting in the wrong topic, You can use the search option or request a trainer in the Trainer Requests sub-forum, Please do not do this mistake again or you will be warn.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
pretty sure you won't see another patch for quite some time,so lets hope MrAntifun updates this soon

I'm pretty sure MrAntiFun have other thing to do, Keep updating the trainer for the latest version for this game is hard as i can tell from MrAntiFun, you might want to be patient for the next Update.

davids47

Reaction score
Please update the trainer to work with the v1.5 patch please.
I have tried using the v1.4 trainer with the v1.5 patch and everything except the infinite health works... (so you only need to fix the infinite health)
please do this minor fix because it is very important