Trainer Search

Latman

Reaction score
Please update the trainer to work with the v1.5 patch please.
I have tried using the v1.4 trainer with the v1.5 patch and everything except the infinite health works... (so you only need to fix the infinite health)
please do this minor fix because it is very important
you doing smth wrong then.. as it stated... you have to have not full HP at start.. (fall from somewhere/let someone hit you once) then Activate Inf. Health. = always worked for me.

ace7580

Reaction score
@Kalas ,were in that post you replied to did i say MrAntifun make a 1.5v trainer please like now?? did you even notice i said lets hope <---- hope being the word here not now ...but hope,and did you notice the rest saying update trainer please 1.5v please,i think your find no demands in my post. xD

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@Kalas ,were in that post you replied to did i say MrAntifun make a 1.5v trainer please like now?? did you even notice i said lets hope <---- hope being the word here not now ...but hope,and did you notice the rest saying update trainer please 1.5v please,i think your find no demands in my post. xD

I never said you demand from him. I talked to everyone that asking for an update/hoping...

You see how many patches there are its not easy to update the trainer since the game have anti-cheats that hard to bypass, from mrantifun words not mine.

davids47

Reaction score
you doing smth wrong then.. as it stated... you have to have not full HP at start.. (fall from somewhere/let someone hit you once) then Activate Inf. Health. = always worked for me.
the health is not the only problem... I have activated everything else and the phantom blade ammo is still running out...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
the health is not the only problem... I have activated everything else and the phantom blade ammo is still running out...

Yes i have noticed that as well, The poison darts are running out, The normal one are sometimes too but at the most of the time they are 99

davids47

Reaction score
Can someone here perhaps help me to make a trainer in skype or something... I have a large knowledge of c#... all I need help with is how to find the memory codes and the stuff you do with cheat engine...
I have tried finding a tutorial in youtube and I tried and none worked for me...
If someone can help me please send me a message with skype contact info... I will appreciate it very very much.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone here perhaps help me to make a trainer in skype or something... I have a large knowledge of c#... all I need help with is how to find the memory codes and the stuff you do with cheat engine...
I have tried finding a tutorial in youtube and I tried and none worked for me...
If someone can help me please send me a message with skype contact info... I will appreciate it very very much.

david i can not tell you anyone will answer you but the info /your ?'s belong in the programming section on this website not here

davids47

Reaction score
david i can not tell you anyone will answer you but the info /your ?'s belong in the programming section on this website not here
thanks for telling, I will write it there as well, but I wrote it here the first time because it was sort of a comment because if I had known how to make trainers, possibly I could fix or upgrade this one...

RaP15

Reaction score
I am playing the Assassin's Creed Unity BlackBox Repack. So I don't know the version of the game repacked.
I have downloaded all MAF trainers available and only v1.4 +5 versions seems to work.
(My OS is Windows 8.1 though I run game and the trainer in compatibility for Win 8)
When the game is started, I press F1 to activate the trainer. Then I press F3, F4, F5 and F6.
F2 only works when the game is actually loaded and not in the main menu.

But my problem is only F5 Infinite Skill points is not working for me. There is no "cheat activated" sound or the red tick on trainer after pressing F5. I have tried pressing F5 in the Skills menu and everywhere possible but it isn't working. Please Help.

Note: THANKS for the awesome trainer.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
For all of those who asking for an update please follow those steps:

• Trainer stopped working after the new update
  • Trainer not full functional (some options not working as they should)
  • Trainer says that the game is off even when the game is on
By not following those steps @MrAntiFun cannot know if the trainer need to be updated or not, so please remember those steps

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
For 1.50

f1 : Activate trainer WORKS!
F2: Infinite Health DOESN'T WORK!
F3: Inf. Items Only works on Smoke bombs Cherry Bombs Medicines and lockpicks and Does NOT work on Ammunition.

F4: Inf. Money WORKS!
F5: Inf. Skill Points WORKS!
F6: Inf. Creed Points. WORKS!

I would appreciate it if you could please update it so at least Infinite HEALTH works on the 1.5.0 trainer. Don't really need Infinite Eagle Eye vision (as it replenishes pretty fast) OR Invisibility.

p.s. I never really tried to use any of the other Trainer on the specified versions because I bought the game just recently and its got 1.5.0 Update.

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
THIS ACTUALLY WORKS GUYS Listen and DO as it SAYS. Ignore my Above Post and thank you MAF

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
So Basically If anyone is Worried about not being able to get the infinite health to work using 1.4.0 version of the trainer with the game version of 1.5.0.

While in game activate the trainer. Fall from a great height. or pick a fight with the random enemy. as soon as you get hit and lose your health. Pause the game and PRESS F2

AND INFINITE HEALTH WILL BE WORKING.

BJDON

Reaction score
There's a new update for AC Unity v1.5.0. Any chance of updating the trainer to that version too?