Trainer Search

Iztari

Reaction score
All functions in the version 1.4 works with game version 1.5, BUT Inf. Health generates desyncronisation loops sometimes and causes ACU.EXE failures during game saves.

Snappy

Reaction score
Can you please make a trainer to work with the v 1.5? :) when you have the time :D

and by the way... Thanks for all the great work you are doing !!!

Latman

Reaction score
Can you please make a trainer to work with the v 1.5? :) when you have the time :D

and by the way... Thanks for all the great work you are doing !!!
i dont know how many times people must say it till people will understand.... 1.4 version trainer works just finr on 1.5 version of the game.

Snappy

Reaction score
i dont know how many times people must say it till people will understand.... 1.4 version trainer works just finr on 1.5 version of the game.
Inf. Health(F2) doesn't work :(

Latman

Reaction score
Inf. Health(F2) doesn't work :(
it is working! i posted many times that you people just lazy to read instructions. i explained many times in this thread how to make this work and people who fallowed my instructions - confirmed that its working.

I

ityu90

it is working! i posted many times that you people just lazy to read instructions. i explained many times in this thread how to make this work and people who fallowed my instructions - confirmed that its working.

no, do not work.

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
Just making a post so I can keep track of this thread for when a 1.5 trainer pops up. MRANTIFUN trainers are the best, so I just refuse to use anything else, but now I'm stuck without a trainer for this.

Latman

Reaction score
downloading again Unity right now.. just to record a video that 1.4 trainer works just fine on 1.5 version of the game

Draven616

Reaction score
I have been playing Unity for days now, and 1.5 works fine, i have seen people moaning about infinite health on here, if you read description it says you need to lose a little bit of health before activating infinite health so do it! Tho the only issue i have is that my game seems to stop working on the loading screen when i enter the Server Bridge portal so can no longer play it, but as for the trainer there is nothing wrong with it, everything works if you just read the instructions :p

P.S i am using 1.4 Trainer :)

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
I have been playing Unity for days now, and 1.5 works fine, i have seen people moaning about infinite health on here, if you read description it says you need to lose a little bit of health before activating infinite health so do it! Tho the only issue i have is that my game seems to stop working on the loading screen when i enter the Server Bridge portal so can no longer play it, but as for the trainer there is nothing wrong with it, everything works if you just read the instructions :p

P.S i am using 1.4 Trainer :)
I did follow those instructions. It still didn't work. It still made me crash. Unless it's just a stupidly annoying issue with the game itself? Wouldn't be much of a surprise.