Trainer Search

Paul7559

Donor
Reaction score
The game (1,5) works with the 1.4 cheat, the only problem I get is, sometimes the player does not re sync after a mission, but all I do is hit F2 and it works! Once the player re sync's just hit F2 once the mission starts.

Paul7559

Donor
Reaction score
I have been playing Unity for days now, and 1.5 works fine, i have seen people moaning about infinite health on here, if you read description it says you need to lose a little bit of health before activating infinite health so do it! Tho the only issue i have is that my game seems to stop working on the loading screen when i enter the Server Bridge portal so can no longer play it, but as for the trainer there is nothing wrong with it, everything works if you just read the instructions :p

P.S i am using 1.4 Trainer :)
Just hit F2 mate, then it works ;)

Draven616

Reaction score
Just hit F2 mate, then it works ;)
No luck, still same, with our without Trainer running, i just get all the talking, then the green dot appears i go to it, jump into the portal, it goes to loading screen, then loading icon freezes and then when i minimize it says ACU.exe has stopped working, ive tried with and without trainer, pressed f2 during load and during mission, with losing life and not losing life..and still crashes as its loading next part of the quest. :/ oh well...got into the game too lol

bloodsky

Reaction score
For MrAntiFun,, Unity trainer v1.4 works fine with Unity Update-1.5, but not perfect :(
  1. Inf. Creed point not affected
  2. Sometimes this trainer has crash, like the trainer can't used until restart PC.. Just can't excuse F-function
Please make it for update-1.5 ;)

ratimator

Reaction score
The crash fix is available. Please download and install the crash fix. Trainer seems to work fine after that except that Inf Creed points still remain unchanged

bloodsky

Reaction score
The crash fix is available. Please download and install the crash fix. Trainer seems to work fine after that except that Inf Creed points still remain unchanged
Crash fix available? I don't know what u mean..

drian

Reaction score
Theres a problem press " ESC " and you will see the problem ! F6 is only i want cuz i want to buy gear but when i press ESC the error shows STOP WORKING my game version is 1.1

jmcc84

Reaction score
I have problems using 1.4 trainer with 1.5 reloaded game, F2 - Infinite Health option does not work, it does not even activate when I press F2. Option F6 - Inf. Skill Points appears to activate when I press it but does'nt make any effect in-game.