Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
What cheats required for this game? , I really didn't play it for long , Is there items quality or you mean quantity ? .

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
What cheats required for this game? , I really didn't play it for long , Is there items quality or you mean quantity ? .

As for all the atelier the quality varies from 0 to 100 depending on the quality of the ingredients (also the ingredients that have a collect quality).
When we say quality we mean the quality. >.<
You never tried to summarize something in the game? °-°
Try and understand, the same thing for the objects that we collect. ^_^
Their quality varies.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
As for all the atelier the quality varies from 0 to 100 depending on the quality of the ingredients (also the ingredients that have a collect quality).
When we say quality we mean the quality. >.<
You never tried to summarize something in the game? °-°
Try and understand, the same thing for the objects that we collect. ^_^
Their quality varies.
Is it possible to change an object quality ? , Or if you get an item with 54 quality for example it can't be change?.

Gekigami

Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to change an object quality ? , Or if you get an item with 54 quality for example it can't be change?.

Yes you can change, using the skills that you will get as you level up alchemy.
But this can only be done when creating the object via the cauldron not after the fact.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes you can change, using the skills that you will get as you level up alchemy.
But this can only be done when creating the object via the cauldron not after the fact.
New trainer added with quality cheat .

Ventusse

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer!
Anyway, is there a way to change the value of the quality of the trait using the trainer? I mean, I want to set the quality to 999. Is that possible?

porokichin

Reaction score
Is it possible to set the max quality to 999 instead, it would help in crafting and lessen the grinding.

18days

Reaction score
The max quality cheat is set to 100...I think it's better to readjust the number to 999,100 quality is nothing hard to obtain,it's 999 that's difficult.

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Hello. Atelier Sophie has been updated to version 1.0.0.19, could you update your trainer please?

Edit: And will it be possible to add a "all synthesis materials" cheat to the trainer? I want to enjoy the plot of Atelier Sophie without being forced to recolt new stuff...

Last edited:

megsy3708

Reaction score
Just got the game and I'd love some good ol' cheats from my favorite trainer maker... But yea, there's a new update :> would love an update for the trainer

MAD_FROGZ

Reaction score
I would also really appreciate an update. If it helps you at all the update to the game was to fix the 2d assets and menus.