Trainer Search

NovusK

Reaction score
Edit: I also seem to be having an issue with cutscenes auto-skipping. Not sure if that's me or the trainer, though.

I'm an idiot, I disabled Video Playback in the options menu. -- Still having an issue with the friend skills not being unlocked. Just resorted to powerplaying a new gamesave.

Voyd

Reaction score
If I'm allowed to I'd like to request an option to max out the Camraderie Points from the Territory Recovery Mode which is a literal pain in the ass hence it needs hours of grinding

Orivaa

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with friendship. It maxes it out completely to the point where we can't get the cutscenes for them nor unlock the new skills. Seems like I'm going to have to start a new playthrough. :(

NeoSupreme

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your trainers man. I believe my blades and gas are good for infinite. My funds don't don't go infinite though. Is this an issue, or something else I need to do?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your trainers man. I believe my blades and gas are good for infinite. My funds don't don't go infinite though. Is this an issue, or something else I need to do?
Did you try to spend some funds ? .