Trainer Search

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
So, in spite of us asking the trainer isn't updated. It would be nice for once if I could get my trainers in one place.

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
are you ever going to pay attention to our requests and update ar least this trainer. i don't ask for much. JESUS I DONATE SO YOU CAN MAKE TRAINERS what do I have to do to get your attention?

Ashar82

Reaction score
chillax dude, its only been out for a few hrs, they'll update it soon, they were probably waiting to update it until it was fully released today anyway

sergi211

Reaction score
are you ever going to pay attention to our requests and update ar least this trainer. i don't ask for much. JESUS I DONATE SO YOU CAN MAKE TRAINERS what do I have to do to get your attention?

Dude MAF isn't a machine (even if sometimes may seem so :p) so let him some time to update the trainer and be patient there is a lot of games so a lot of trainers are needed

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
Dude MAF isn't a machine (even if sometimes may seem so :p) so let him some time to update the trainer and be patient there is a lot of games so a lot of trainers are needed

I've patiently requested updates on a number of trainers since the end of last year without success. There comes a time when patience runs out.

PS Dude is a bullshit disrespectful word. Since I'm entitled to my pinions I'll get results from Cheat Happens. I donate monthly there (also lifetime) and they never fail to respond. Unlike here. Cya dood.