Trainer Search

Reaction score
I agree. Please add infinite health if anything, because gold can be done through independently using Cheat Engine 4 byte values. A way I've found to do the health is this:
The default squad size is 9 including the leader, so 8 soldiers. The starting value is 8, changing it using 4 byte can make it go to 0 and can mess up the formations of approaching raiders. With a maxed ring of command (Increases squad size to 16) the value is 15 for soldiers. I cannot find the health value, and I have not been able to find the campaign save through datamining to find references to values and resource sets.
So, if a trainer is added, I'd say infinite health is a No. 1 priority. Through infinite health you don't really need the gold. Anyways, please make the trainer as fast as you can, and keep up the good work MrAntiFun!

VynalDerp

Reaction score
I agree. Please add infinite health if anything, because gold can be done through independently using Cheat Engine 4 byte values. A way I've found to do the health is this:
The default squad size is 9 including the leader, so 8 soldiers. The starting value is 8, changing it using 4 byte can make it go to 0 and can mess up the formations of approaching raiders. With a maxed ring of command (Increases squad size to 16) the value is 15 for soldiers. I cannot find the health value, and I have not been able to find the campaign save through datamining to find references to values and resource sets.
How did you manage to edit your gold? Maybe I'm just inexperienced with chest engine but I couldn't figure out how to actually change it. I couldn't find the right value in 4 bytes...

Reaction score
How did you manage to edit your gold? Maybe I'm just inexperienced with chest engine but I couldn't figure out how to actually change it. I couldn't find the right value in 4 bytes...
In the level end screen when the coins are being shown from the houses, you should first scan for the value 0, for 0 coins added to a person. (If the person already has coins, etc. 14, scan for that number, so 14). So, after the scan is finished, add a coin or two to the desired commander. Then scan for the total coins the commander has. Remove coins and scan for the commander's value then, and keep doing that. You can also scan for the coin value in the upgrade screen, but sometimes it's a bit glitchy.

JFowler11

Donor
Reaction score
I scanned for the number of coins rewarded above the houses then froze that value as I added to the squads then unfroze when I was done. Seemed to work better that way.