Trainer Search

zinnia

Reaction score
Actives worked absolutely fine @10AM, but doesn't work @ 5PM.

-- Game version 1.0.2, Build 140527.
-- Windows XP Pro 64, fully updated, always run both progs as Admin. AV has never been a problem, but excluded both the game and trainer to make sure.
-- I'm pretty sure this happened after I let Steam update (Stupid me, should have known better)

I wondered how long it would be before Steam found a way to screw up a great thing to "protect" everyone's achievements. Umm... they do realize that Banished is a single-player game, I hope? Well, at least because of this great trainer and the outstanding available game guides, I've probably learned how to play the game well enough to survive the next winter. I hope. :)

Zinnia.

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
Banished trainer doesn't work for me either. I literally bought the game earlier this afternoon and Steam automatically updated to the 1.0.2 patch without me even knowing - even though its a beta patch (im not opted in)

Would be great to see a new Trainer brought out for Banished 1.0.2 since I can barely make it through 3 winters without having my entire population die on me.

THEHELPMAN

Donor
Reaction score
Its because of some new updates go on the request forum and request a update for it there.