Trainer Search

leonardo1125

Reaction score
Bom estou aqui não para criticar mas sim para dizer que a versão do trainer 1.0.3 funcionou para mim na versão 1.0.4 so peso uma coisa o trainer poderia ter a opção de continuar a aumentar o armazen porque ele trava tudo se mandar recolher qualquer coisa não aumenta madeira ferro pedro e nem comida poderia mudar so isso que ja esta bom demais desde ja agradeço.

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer not working, always stop responding. Oh and the trainer marked as virus by Kaspersky, so I turn off my kaspersky.

My Banished is Steam and v1.04 build 141123. Will it be updated?

nerdles666

Reaction score
I'm unable to download the latest version of this trainer. I can still download the earlier version and other trainers on this site though, so I'm guessing it must be something on your end? I'm getting this error:
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

JByrd89

Reaction score
I think this game unpopular here, and it's so difficult to play it, always died because starvation, even though I do the tips from internet

It seems that way. I use to when i first played now the first things i put down are Hunters, Fishing and Gathers all max and a Forester around the hunters and then 2 10x10 crops. Now i have to much food lol. My problem is always the dang iron and stone i run out all the time.

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
It seems that way. I use to when i first played now the first things i put down are Hunters, Fishing and Gathers all max and a Forester around the hunters and then 2 10x10 crops. Now i have to much food lol. My problem is always the dang iron and stone i run out all the time.

Ic, so gatherer not enough. Iron and stone can be mined, right? but the mines used too many people to fully operate, stone quary about 15 persons. Well I will try combined gath, hunt, crops and fishing like you do, hope this time I solve the food problem.

JByrd89

Reaction score
Ic, so gatherer not enough. Iron and stone can be mined, right? but the mines used too many people to fully operate, stone quary about 15 persons. Well I will try combined gath, hunt, crops and fishing like you do, hope this time I solve the food problem.

Nope, guess they don't gather fast enough lol. Yea they can be mined but ya it uses to many people and they can die from falling rocks or mine cave ins. Hope it helps!!

Hajosan

Reaction score
need trainer for last build :-// i played banioshed before without mod and now i want to play with mods but it take long time to build big city :D

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
Whats the problem ? , For other people the current latest trainer is still working fine on latest game builds .

Well I tested it again, redownload the trainer and now it works, maybe my KIS screw it up before...thanks sire

JByrd89

Reaction score
Whats the problem ? , For other people the current latest trainer is still working fine on latest game builds .

I re installed it and it says game is on but my hotkeys are not working it just beeps if i click it

ag7909

Donor
Reaction score
I re installed it and it says game is on but my hotkeys are not working it just beeps if i click it

oh about that you must wait about 25 seconds for trainer to be activated. This mentioned in the trainer window.