Trainer Search

BlackD

Reaction score
will not work even after its responding again it will not activate, any insight on how to make it work?

have the same problem.
starting the game, loading game world, starts trainer, pressing F1, waiting for a few seconds, when the trainer responds again u hear only a windows beep sound and no "trainer activated".
it worked for me only one time but not again after i restarted the game

pelellyr

Reaction score
have the same problem.
starting the game, loading game world, starts trainer, pressing F1, waiting for a few seconds, when the trainer responds again u hear only a windows beep sound and no "trainer activated".
it worked for me only one time but not again after i restarted the game

Try running the trainer as administrator, I had the same problem with the windows sound and no "trainer activated" but when I ran it as administrator it worked just fine.

Akbarnuncamas

Reaction score
please HELP!

i downloaded v1.0.0 and then i tried to move the 64bit trainer to my dekstop, but it keeps on dissapearing from my desktop, any help?

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Would it be possibile to have a 1.04 version? I bought this game on GOG and it's in 1.04, not 1.05.

Kodus

Reaction score
why its not working anymore, i have a 64 bit computer but somehow its not working

Berde

Reaction score
Thank you. will this also prevent earning achievements?

lDesertFox

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game version is 1.4
Beta is 1.5

If you are using steam, then you must opt in with the beta to use the most recent trainer.

Go to: Banished (in steam app)
right click properties
Go to Beta
Click the drop down bar that says opt in to 1.5
Run game, then run trainer.

theguy1012

Reaction score
I just downloaded the game... its 10.0 build 140210... I've tried all the trainers and nothing seems to work. its not antivirus or the 25 second thing.
any help witht his issue? Not using steam btw

RawrDinosaur

Reaction score
heya so I've tried to use the v1.0.5 banished trainer but its not working sadly, and I used this trainer last year and it worked perfectly but now its saying class not registered ;-; any advice?

al.eds

Reaction score
does the trainer for v1.0.5 still work. i downloaded one earlier and it took me hours to remove MPCcleaner from my pc. this is telling me it is infected with a PUP. i've noticed there have been no comments for a while so was wondering if still ok?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Added couple more cheats like settlers age always 20 and no hunger .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
heya so I've tried to use the v1.0.5 banished trainer but its not working sadly, and I used this trainer last year and it worked perfectly but now its saying class not registered ;-; any advice?
Use latest trainer .