Reaction score
Bannermen V1.0.7 Trainer +4

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Resources
  4. Inf.Units
Notice:
  • Select your base building to get resources cheat effect.

Attachments

• Bannermen V1.0.7 Trainer +4 MrAntiFun.zip
    613.5 KB · Views: 2,281
Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Crashes to desktop when using F3 so may need a fix unless anyone else is finding it ok.

That's 3 now including the one from the chat window so looks like needs looked at MRAntiFun thanks.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Works now thanks just make sure to start it on the start screen before you select single player, not after you start game as when i started it during game it crashed

Kevinlpo1974

Reaction score
It still crashes. The game just shuts down. And restart the game after completing the same chapter again, the game just disappear and goes to the windows home page. I started the trainer on the start screen before you select single player. Help!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Don't know what else can do to help I have played numerous chapters and all is fine. Maybe start a new game if you have used previous trainer and are now using the fixed one with that save. I did that so maybe that's the difference, if you are starting trainer at the start screen then your doing nothing else different from me. Make sure you have downloaded the new fixed one and deleted the old one first in case you have somehow still used the old broken one. If that doesn't fix then im stumped, good luck hope this sorts it for you.

Kevinlpo1974

Reaction score
Don't know what else can do to help I have played numerous chapters and all is fine. Maybe start a new game if you have used previous trainer and are now using the fixed one with that save. I did that so maybe that's the difference, if you are starting trainer at the start screen then your doing nothing else different from me. Make sure you have downloaded the new fixed one and deleted the old one first in case you have somehow still used the old broken one. If that doesn't fix then im stumped, good luck hope this sorts it for you.
Thanks. Will try again. Btw do you have to turn off the antivirus? I've disabled it.

Kevinlpo1974

Reaction score
Where can I fine the new fixed one?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Where can I fine the new fixed one?
Its the only one there now MrAntiFun replaced it with a fixed one so redownload. I didn't have to stop my antivirus program but if its flagging up for you then yes.

Choppy

Reaction score
......bump can we get an update for this with v1.1 due to crashing with current trainer v1.07
~cheers