Trainer Search

AnimeWhizo

Reaction score
I agree with every one that has stated that it would be awesome to have a trainer for Base One. So if by chance could you please make one MrAntifun.

Alidar

Reaction score
Grettings MrAntifun can you make maybe in time a trainer for this game its a new one,thanks :)
I agree with every one that has stated that it would be awesome to have a trainer for Base One. So if by chance could you please make one MrAntifun.

It would be nice to have a trainer for this, either stand-alone or on WeMod, i've been using CE, but the memory address for everything changes each time you play, even if reloading a saved game, requiring one to search for every value all over again every time the game is played.

$24.99 USD

Last edited:

Alidar

Reaction score
then its imposible?
I assume so, since the values can be found and manipulated with 'Cheat Engine', but I barely understand the basic layman use of Cheat Engine, let alone possess the skills necessary to create a trainer, which Makes me thankful that people such as @MrAntiFun care enough to share their talents with the rest of us.
$24.99 USD

dark age

Reaction score
It would be nice to have a trainer for this, either stand-alone or on WeMod, i've been using CE, but the memory address for everything changes each time you play, even if reloading a saved game, requiring one to search for every value all over again every time the game is played.

$24.99 USD
You need to breakpoint found offsets then write inject your code there

Alidar

Reaction score

$24.99 USD
I know i asked before, but its been a few months with no answer, and no luck finding one elsewhere, so is there any Possibility here, it's obvious that the majority of those on Wemod aren't going to bother trying, so, any chance of a trainer or at least even a working Cheat Table for CE?