Trainer Search

excalario

Reaction score
pls update trainer i want finish the game and getting full refunded

Reaction score
Apparently, they are letting anyone refund the game until the end of 2015. "So until the end of 2015, Warner Bros. will offer full refunds of Arkham Knight regardless of how long you have played the product. In addition, players can get get their money back if they bought the DLC pass, but only if they return it along with the full game."

dlinvader

Reaction score
im debating of actually doing the full refund myself...how do you do it anyway?

Nantoka

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, could you please update this trainer? Warner after the re-release the game made the trainer stop working. Thanks in advance. ( ^_^)v

Roger56

Reaction score
on the new version batman trainer not works,please update the trainer
Thanks in atvance

Joe Balsamo

Master Donor
Reaction score
Was about to request an update but realized I haven't donated in a while so I'll throw some money at you tonight. I know y'all are working hard and I appreciate it! ;)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I didn't even know the game was updated until a friend told me on steam ,I thought it was declared dead :) .

Vivek Wilson

Reaction score
New trainer added , I didn't even know the game was updated until a friend told me on steam ,I thought it was declared dead :) .

Hello, the 'Freeze Timer' cheat doesn't work anymore with the latest version of BatmanAK.exe (V 1.4.2.1). Is it possible to update that please?

FirebAll1

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Plz can you update the trainer so it works with v1.4.2.1. Pretty please :)

Last edited:

Orsi

Reaction score
Inf. skill Points and Max Exp Level arent working for me :(
How to make it work?
(Im using the latest Steam version)