Trainer Search

arash.021

Reaction score
hello mrantifun,please upload new version ! please ! :) 1.0.2 , 1.0.6 ... pleeaaaaasssseeeee !!!

Spartacus666

Reaction score
Yeah, dear MrAntiFun, update please and new features would be cool.
Now 1.0.0.4

WooksterRu

Donor
Reaction score
How's want to change stats for characters:

Just get lvl up +42lvls (with Float falue), and open lvlup (where you pick 3 options), remember value (142 HP for exampe, ONLY IN TABLE WITH 3/3 OPTIONS, and found with 4 bytes. After it back to the game - click on HP, use all 3 options (but one in HP!), remember new value in 3/3 table (not in inventary HP). And just next scan, again pick HP with lvlup option and again next scan. Remember: Float for exp, 4 bytes for values in Table (Melee skill, HP, Featugue and so on). Just finding values from LvlUp option (where you use 3 options for up skills). And all will be nice. After you found - just pick 800 HP, back to character, and again pick HP in lvlup, after it you will see HP from god :)) You can doing this with ALL stats. How lvl UP? Just pick any FIGHT! Download trainer from MrAntiFan (use infinite moves, HP). Really not fun, but you can with this fast change your characters EXP in battle). 1. Your character turn. Go to 1 enemy (before remember your exp - 2340 / 2500 - remember always first). After you kill enemy - open inventory, now your character have 2360 / 2500 (maybe not 2360, just exampe!). Go in Cheat Engine (remember - for this only FLOAT value, if you can't found with FLOAT - pick ALL, anyway programm is found float for EXP). And change to 500000, lol. This is how you get 36 lvl (or +/-). Afrter it you have 30+ times for open lvlup Table - this enough for change all stats (4 bytes). Engoy, sorry for bad eng.

i did this awhile back aswell and it works perfectly fine if you want to make your dream Hero character. P.S there are still some instant kill moves in the game that these godly stats will not save your superman from trust me :(

Spartacus666

Reaction score
i did this awhile back aswell and it works perfectly fine if you want to make your dream Hero character. P.S there are still some instant kill moves in the game that these godly stats will not save your superman from trust me :(

You're welcome, glad if can to help you, i just delete this message for my very useless english, but good if you can to understand this, haha:D

Narf60

Reaction score
Moneys/Exp/Perks in Cheat Engine only with Float value. Easy :)
New search (open hero in inventary, check him correct value, if his have a 2312 exp from 2500 to lvlup, send in Cheat Engine 2312 (Float), you can to see 2312.43, 2312.85, 2312 - last is correct, because without ".", if 2-3 values with clear 2312 -
first 2312 change on 2313, second 2312 change on 2314 and etc, close inventary, and open again - you will see new exp on your character where you find this, and if you see not 2312, but 2314 - go in Cheat Engine and change 2314 on 500000, after battle you will have lvlup to 36 lvl (+-).

And now you have a lot perks for this character - try again this operation with number of perks.
14 perks? New search - 14 (Float), use 1 perk, next scan with 13, use again new perk, next scan with 14, and change on what you want :)

1-2 minutes for 1 character, but so lazy 36 times click lvlup for changing 3 options (hp, luck, attack, init, defend and etc), i not try change HP or attack, but maybe this is will work too. with infinite HP or infinite turn - it's not need, but lvlup and perks faster end the battles :D
when trying to edit a character's experience: What happens when I have hundreds of values that are 68? Tons that have decimals and tons that are 68 exact?

Mohaoqing

Reaction score
Thanks!! The functions are nice.
But when I'm using the trainer, sometimes the game crashes and shows "A critical exception":(:(
How can I solve it ?:eek:

maguila

Reaction score
Thanks... for the Trojan.

:eek: You have no idea amigo!

Thanks!! The functions are nice.
But when I'm using the trainer, sometimes the game crashes and shows "A critical exception":(:(
How can I solve it ?:eek:

This are problem of the game, need fixes and updates, tested for my, playing whitout trainer crash too....

The developers launch today 1.0.5

Thanks for the work team!

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
There is this hex editor neo.. you guys can find health fatigue initative etc..

just download the program and edit the save game.

there is a steam page about values. follow the advices and voila!! soo easy.-

Senpai

Reaction score
..well some ppl are stupid like myself and can`t use cheatengine proper...so a new trainer with +add gold option would be fantastic !!!