Trainer Search

icedbounty

Reaction score
Seeing as it's been a few weeks since the update o 1.2, and with Mr Antifun having less time on his hands, its possible to say this trainer may not get updated here for quite a while. You all may be better off looking elsewhere for the trainer/cheats, as people have previously commented.

j1mm1

Reaction score
The trainer still works with all features with latest patch.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Seeing as it's been a few weeks since the update o 1.2, and with Mr Antifun having less time on his hands, its possible to say this trainer may not get updated here for quite a while. You all may be better off looking elsewhere for the trainer/cheats, as people have previously commented.
Trainer is working fine it seems , What issue you having ? .

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi maf..the movement ..unlimited ap ..unlimited god mode.. is not working sir
i req sir..full resources..if can sir

DaHOOVmeister

Reaction score
Hey @MrAntiFun, I think the biggest push for a update for this trainer is due to a "combat null" bug that pops up after a uncertain number of battles and causes the game to crash, I assume from the game getting hung up on an unended combat event or script or something. I believe that is the biggest issue currently caused by the trainer.

Thank you for your time and your hard work!

burnsynve

Reaction score
hey maf can we get an update on this trainer, it crash the game on the new 1.2 update, i think it has something to do with the infinite AP

Devilthanos

Reaction score
The main problem with the trainer, even though it does work, is that it crashes the game when in battle. Most of the time its the Infinite AP that causes most of the crashes, while i ve seen a crash or two on my own when Infinite AP was disabled and my soldiers where taking damage.

john879854

Reaction score
really needs that update, MrAntiFun . the game crashes, especially during the battles after enabling the infinite ap cheat. thank you!