Trainer Search

DaveTheAwesome

Reaction score
Will you make v1.2.0.17. This game is an ass. And soo hard. I hope you make one. Thank you in advance if u intend to make one. But if not. Thank anyway for all the hard work you make.

RoweShamBo

Reaction score
WeMod sucks please make your trainers available through here again and not on a pay to work platform

Davace

Reaction score
The trainer on WeMod crashes when using "Unlimited AP" and "No Fatigue" in battle. And the old version of the trainer works

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game consistently crashes now, even with the advised tips on how to use the trainer. Devs keep this game locked up tight or something man

DimonRU

Reaction score
обновления не работают выбрасывает из игры

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Hi maf ..the game been updated..can maf please update the trainer..thanks

-Aeon-

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer on WeMod crashes when using "Unlimited AP" and "No Fatigue" in battle. And the old version of the trainer works

Verified, it crashes A LOT using that, despite following exactly what the instructions says. Sadly, I can't find old trainers. I missed the old trainers

But as far as i remember, no fix has been done about the crashes related to "Unlimited AP" and "No Fatigue" in battle. people have been complaining about the crashes more than a year.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can work around the crash buy toggling the options on and off.

I keep AP on, and when run out of fatigue turn that on, do an action then turn fatigue back off.
Failing that you could alternate which one is on/off just keep 1 on at a time. Havent had an issue since I figured that out.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure what the point of you posting the versions of the trainers or the download link Mr Anti. WeMod is STILL using the version that crashes like crazy. I don't even see the option to download the latest trainer you posted on 1-13-20

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Like, we cant even spend those friggen tokens to ask for an update on there anymore. It's just gone for Battle Brothers. And now its status says "Requires Testing" but it shoulda been required for months

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
hi maf and adm,the trainer still strongly crashes the game sir..i follow the instructions ..problem still presisted sir..thanks