Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , I also show how to run the game in 32 bit for origin users.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer does not detect game is running. nor does the latest Cheat Happens Trainer, I am worried Battlelog is blocking trainers from detecting the game to prohibit cheating:mad::(:confused:

EDIT: for Win7 (x64) users go to the Origin client and right click on BF4 in library, select the 32bit exe and disable Origin in-game and launch through the client itself and NOT the shortcut.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer does not detect game is running. nor does the latest Cheat Happens Trainer, I am worried Battlelog is blocking trainers from detecting the game to prohibit cheating:mad::(:confused:

EDIT: for Win7 (x64) users go to the Origin client and right click on BF4 in library, select the 32bit exe and disable Origin in-game and launch through the client itself and NOT the shortcut.
Thx for the notice i will include it with the first post .

Acadenza

Reaction score
Any update on this/ has anyone found a working trainer with the unlock all option?

dert

Donor
Reaction score
ik zie geen keuzen om origin launch aan te passen ken het ook niet vinden heb alles al gedaan en je trainers werken allemaal niet jammer man maak aub een nieuwe trainer voor origin die wel werkt

dert

Donor
Reaction score
nu heb ik het wel gevonden maar voor als nog werken geen van de trainers en de laaste detecteerd de game niet

Maximus19

Reaction score
Wait you make for battlefield 4 Right?How did battlefield 3 sneak you? Can you make please for battlefield 3 trainer having "INFINITE AMMO + GRENADES + NO RELOAD " i know ofcourse is gonna take some time but i have all time to wait for it Thanks.

ThanosZ

Reaction score
It work at 64bit...Run game at Windows service pack 3 then run the Trainer work's perfect

sephirothxx

Reaction score
i have windows 8.1 x64 bits i try both updates recently as admin adn no one works even version 32 veits for all version not work hope u will update it soon

lol3003

Reaction score
I have Windows 8.1 and i start the game in 32bit but the trainer dosent work could you please fix this