Trainer Search

dark skull

Reaction score
in the all version trailer it says ' game off ' even if the game is running. Pls help!!!!1

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
in the all version trailer it says ' game off ' even if the game is running. Pls help!!!!1
try going to the Origin client and right click on BF4 in library, select the 32bit .exe and disable Origin in-game and launch through the client itself and NOT the shortcut. then when the Battlelog web page appears run the game from there, then ALT+Tab and run the trainer.

Sti3tz

Reaction score
Hi,

try going to the Origin client and right click on BF4 in library, select the 32bit .exe and disable Origin in-game and launch through the client itself and NOT the shortcut. then when the Battlelog web page appears run the game from there, then ALT+Tab and run the trainer.

done.

But it still doesn`t work.

Does it works under windows 10?

Thx

Aliih

Reaction score
eny news abou this trainer and is it working???

Coky

Reaction score

Current Trainers
Battlefield 4 Trainer +10 Game V1.0 Update 1
Battlefield 4 Trainer +10 Game Update 2
Battlefield 4 All Versions Previous to 2016 update 32Bit Trainer +11 // There is a newer version
Battlefield 4 V02.13.2016 Trainer +11

Options :
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Health Vehicles
  5. No Recoil
  6. Inf.Gadget
  7. Better Accuracy
  8. Unlock all weapons
  9. Speed up
  10. Bullet time
  11. Reset Game Speed
Notice:
  • for Win7 (x64) users go to the Origin client and right click on BF4 in library, select the 32bit exe and disable Origin in-game and launch through the client itself and NOT the shortcut.

Current Trainers
Battlefield 4 Trainer +10 Game V1.0 Update 1
Battlefield 4 Trainer +10 Game Update 2
Battlefield 4 All Versions Previous to 2016 update 32Bit Trainer +11 // There is a newer version
Battlefield 4 V02.13.2016 Trainer +11

Options :
  1. God Mode
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Health Vehicles
  5. No Recoil
  6. Inf.Gadget
  7. Better Accuracy
  8. Unlock all weapons
  9. Speed up
  10. Bullet time
  11. Reset Game Speed
Notice:
  • for Win7 (x64) users go to the Origin client and right click on BF4 in library, select the 32bit exe and disable Origin in-game and launch through the client itself and NOT the shortcut.
Thank you

RJB8525

Reaction score
trying hard to get it going, says game is on but press f1 the cheat times out and freezes

old game now though a lot of cheats stopped working for this

MistrzuPenty

Reaction score
What can i do i have 32 bit version system and i can chose only 64 bit or 86 bit in game libraly ;(
Could you help me ?

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
What can i do i have 32 bit version system and i can chose only 64 bit or 86 bit in game libraly ;(
Could you help me ?
x64 is 64bit
x86 is 32bit (the x86 is from the old days of 386 and 486 PC's I guess) if you have a 32bit OS download the x86 trainer.

On my old 32bit Windows XP OS, in my C Drive, I only had 1 program files folder:
C:\Program Files (as on a 32bit OS only 32bit apps and games can be installed)

On my new 64bit Windows 7 Pro OS , in my C Drive, I have 2 program files folders:
C:\Program Files = (for 64bit apps and games)
C:\Program Files (x86) = (for 32bit apps and games)

I hope this can clarify things a bit for you. ;)

Last edited:

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Battlefield 4 V02.13.2016 Trainer +11 doesn't work anymore once the trainer gets activated Punkbuster detects it and kicks you off the server your playing on
That's because you are NOT meant to use this trainer in Online Multiplayer Matches!

The trainer is to enhance the SINGLEPLAYER experience. NOT to cheat at the expense of everyone else in a Multiplayer environment.

This is why we have services like Punkbuster. To stop people using trainers in Multiplayer, from cheating at the expense of everyone else!

Playing on a server = Online Multiplayer Match.
Playing locally on own machine without any server = Offline Singleplayer Campaign

So, if you were playing Singleplayer then Punkbuster woudn't have kicked in, in the first place, as you wouldn't have been on a Multiplayer Server!

You will most likely recieve a ban later down the track, for activating a trainer in an Online Multiplayer Match. It may be tomorrow, it may be a week from now, it may be a month from now. A ban is on the way, and being Electronic Arts, the ban will probably extend to the Multiplayer aspects of all other games on Origin, and may be a Perma-Ban. I hope for your sake you don't have a ton of Multiplayer-Centric and/or Multiplayer-Only games tied to your Origin and EA accounts. (Electronic Arts Games on Steam use the EA Account and could be affected too, by a ban on an Origin game, like Battlefield 4).

Sorry, but you will find no love on this forum if you boast trying to use these trainers to cheat in Multiplayer, like you clearly just did!

Last edited:

Самородок

Reaction score
[QUOTE = «MrAntiFun, должность: 3722, член: 1»]. Я буду обновлять его, как только у меня есть бюджет, чтобы купить игру на пару [/ QUOTE]
where to download(где скачать)

scruffydogflame

Reaction score
Is there any way to make a trainer for the 64 bit executable version? My computer can't seem to run the 86 bit version.

pringles54321$

Reaction score
for some strange reason when i go to open it its saying game is off but im playing it ive tried turning both off then putting them back on but it does the same thing

hivnekru

Reaction score
i can't activate the trainer, i'm playing this on 64-bit win10. i tried to run the 32-bit version but chrome gave some security warnings when trying to enter battlelog with it.

babylon73

Reaction score
i can't activate the trainer, i'm playing this on 64-bit win10. i tried to run the 32-bit version but chrome gave some security warnings when trying to enter battlelog with it.

You can just allow whatever it requires, or ignore.

JSpartan117UNSC

Reaction score
Yo MrAntiFun love your trainers man, but I have one question could you make so your trainers do not automatically open up my web browser to your web page because that is a little bit annoying to keep closing it every time i launch one of your trainers that does that.