Trainer Search

scruffy0402

Donor
Reaction score
Can you make a trainer for this if possible, I know it's has online, but using it would probably get you banned instantly anyways. More looking to use in in single player :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, agreed. Would like to see a trainer for this aswell.

As long as you play in SP and not play MP, you won't get banned. Like Dying Light...if someone notices you have unlim bullets or 1 hit kill etc, they report and you get banned :(

MAF - Thanks for making a trainer for this if you do so...but please, The Evil Within v.103 + DLC first :p :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I bought the game from an online source and they told me that i will get the game key tomorrow , I will check out Evil Within later because i only have 70GB empty space left on my hard disk .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
You can install TEW to another hdd/ssd, doesn't have to be C drive...I had to do that with BF:Hardline
But still, thanks man :D

You dont get game key till tomorrow? I'm on chapter 3 of BF:Hardline and yeah, I bought it. You can buy it through origin as well...weird theyd hold back a key like that. :|

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently downloading the game and it is at 60% .

Awesome man! :D

Damn tho, this means less room for you to install The Evil Within v1.03 DLC (The Assignment) :( Not pestering, just can't play even reg campaign (well, i can but no trainer).
If you ever decide to take say an hour and write a CE primer along with a UI primer for trainer, let me know as Id gladly help. I can do basic stuff on CE as long as its number based (ie Money usually).

Still, you will enjoy BF:H man. Real fun :) Best BF since BF1942 way back when. :) We should game on Origin man :) PM your Origin ID homie :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Awesome man! :D

Damn tho, this means less room for you to install The Evil Within v1.03 DLC (The Assignment) :( Not pestering, just can't play even reg campaign (well, i can but no trainer).
If you ever decide to take say an hour and write a CE primer along with a UI primer for trainer, let me know as Id gladly help. I can do basic stuff on CE as long as its number based (ie Money usually).

Still, you will enjoy BF:H man. Real fun :) Best BF since BF1942 way back when. :) We should game on Origin man :) PM your Origin ID homie :D
Current working on the trainer , Send me your origin ID and i will add you , I don't use origin that much ,Always online on steam tho .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, will send both Steam and Origin (Only have origin for a few games right).