Trainer Search

Judgement_mk2

Reaction score
Ok. The trainer is still working on campaign. Any kind of Inf. Cheats are working too. Except ally exist battle.

The trainer is working at the beginning of campaign to Turn 5. After that encounter first "Resistance" Mission, that I must to protect ally battleship. Then every cheats are turn in to disable. Not the trainer force change. Trainer shows fine, just the cheats are not working no more in game. Ramming cause damage, shield is no more infinite, super troop value (99,999) turn to normal (60).

Inf. Combustion and fleet size is still work in campaign. Inf. Health, shield, turrets, super troop value go wrong.

I hope this could be some help to you, mrantifun.

captain50000

Reaction score
Ok. The trainer is still working on campaign. Any kind of Inf. Cheats are working too. Except ally exist battle.

The trainer is working at the beginning of campaign to Turn 5. After that encounter first "Resistance" Mission, that I must to protect ally battleship. Then every cheats are turn in to disable. Not the trainer force change. Trainer shows fine, just the cheats are not working no more in game. Ramming cause damage, shield is no more infinite, super troop value (99,999) turn to normal (60).

Inf. Combustion and fleet size is still work in campaign. Inf. Health, shield, turrets, super troop value go wrong.

disable reenable simple

Tartarus62

Reaction score

I have the same problem and no, disable reenable, don't work

I just did the mission of defense of the ship, no cheat works except : inf fleet inf weak health and shield ennemie,
but when I play the next mission, all the cheat worked

Edit :
I finished the game, the Cheats work on all other missions,
but in the last mission, the enemy ships have the cheats activate to our ship

thank you

Last edited:

Donne1893

Reaction score
Please add the Trainer for the Windows Version because Wemod doesn't have it for Windows

abduljimrock

Reaction score
Wemod Trainer aint working for version 1.5.8536. only 1 option working Unlimited Deployment Points