Trainer Search

Bloodplague

Reaction score
That may be true. But some of us are lazy or just want one anymway.
Though while we're at it, did you find a way to widen the Salvage UI? it is annoying not being able to have more than 7 slots...
there is a mod out now that lets you adjust salvage rewards but 7 slots is the cap any higher can crash the client

Bloodplague

Reaction score
hey anyone know if is possible edit the tonnage of the weapons? without a trainer, just like the ammo that you edit some files and done
open the file for the weapon or item you want to edit in notepad++ and scroll to near the bottom and look for the tonnage header and set the # to what you want

Arishem

Reaction score
Just wanted to update that the latest trainer works for the Free Shop Items. Tried it in 3 different gaming sessions today and it worked every single time.

Reaction score
Since 1.04 activating the Inf. Armor will get your pilots killed really quickly, as it seem to produce some glitch:

If your mech gets knocked down and it receices another hit while being prone and the inf. Armor cheat is on, your mech glitches another knockdown sequence (doing so with every single attack until it got to get up again) each knockdown injures your pilot...after 3 or 4 more hits she's gone for good.

LOLmother

Reaction score
Does anybody using the trainer crashed during round 2-3 of a battle/contract??

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
well i am still using v1.0 +4 . no problems with it. all options works fine . no fast death or annything.

Medgmon

Donor
Reaction score
Does anybody using the trainer crashed during round 2-3 of a battle/contract??

I haven't had the problem. Just keep in mind that some of the options won't be active until you've progressed to the 2nd round.

greyknight86

Reaction score
Since 1.04 activating the Inf. Armor will get your pilots killed really quickly, as it seem to produce some glitch:

If your mech gets knocked down and it receices another hit while being prone and the inf. Armor cheat is on, your mech glitches another knockdown sequence (doing so with every single attack until it got to get up again) each knockdown injures your pilot...after 3 or 4 more hits she's gone for good.

the only way i could reproduce what you said was by activiating inf stability then deactivating it again, sounds like a nasty way for a mech pilot to be killed.

nehemiah

Reaction score
Hi all.
I used trainer once to finish one of the mission where I was unsuccessfull for a long time. After finished my mission i turned off the infinity armor and proceed to the next mission. But I discovered in the mech labs that my Mech's still have inf armor. I tried to repair and refit them, restart Battletech and PC, but without success. The only way out is to load the last save before this mission (already tried - no issue). Please help how to solve this issue and continue the campaign without super armored mechs. Thanks. (I use Trainer 1.0.3)

Arishem

Reaction score
You can always try and Eject the pilot from the mech. At least you wont lose the pilot!

guyZar1212

Reaction score
i still run the original 4 options from first release and the only part that doesn't work for me is the shop iems one. which is not a big deal for me. Keep up the great work!

Sue De Nimes

Reaction score
I'm having issues with this. It takes several attempts to activate the cheats, and even then, sometimes they work in game, and sometimes they don't.

Sue De Nimes

Reaction score
I am also having issues where mechs get knocked down and then when hit stand up, before getting knocked down again. I've just had one mech knocked down four times in a single turn.

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
the cheats refuse to work...I followed the instructions but instead the trainer goes to 'not responding' for 2 minutes then the cheat refuses to activate

T3MP3RATUR3

Reaction score
I can get EVERY cheat to work, Run trainer in Admin Priv with Win 7 Compat on. Then follow the instructions, but, after you hit say F1, wait 30 - 45 seconds and it says " Trainer Activated " then follow instructions for option 2, then 3, and after your round, do the Shop one. Bonus part is the mechs KEEP the advanced health and armor in your saves even if you turn off the trainer!

Sue De Nimes

Reaction score
I've tried everything suggested and unfortunately the trainer just doesn't work properly for me.

Sometimes when I activate it I get a windows bing....sometimes I get "trainer activated" sometimes nothing at all. Sometimes I will get "trainer activated" and no effect in game.