Trainer Search

kati170544

Reaction score
if you activate the trainer in Game and accidently deactivate it and you try to activate it again, it DOES NOT work after the 2nd activation.

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
well i think one must have a mech selected for the combatcheats to work. you push f1 in first round with one mech. then on second round you have one mech selected again , and then the other two cheats works. that buy thing you need to buy one expensive thingy , then activate the shop thingy and buy the expensive thingy once more. then you have money.

CalliCaps

Reaction score
I still can't get the stability one to work. Has anyone had any success?

Quianer

Reaction score
Game just update, can you update the trainer also ? No Heat and Inf. Stability aren't working anymore

Sdzhou

Reaction score
The trainer does not respond when press F1 or F2 F3 F4.. It just Hang and forced closed. Been like these for past trainer also.

OzoneTheLynx

Reaction score
pls update. stability doesn't work and heat worked once in all the time with the newest trainer for me.

SoDx

Donor
Reaction score
Hi all.
I used trainer once to finish one of the mission where I was unsuccessfull for a long time. After finished my mission i turned off the infinity armor and proceed to the next mission. But I discovered in the mech labs that my Mech's still have inf armor. I tried to repair and refit them, restart Battletech and PC, but without success. The only way out is to load the last save before this mission (already tried - no issue). Please help how to solve this issue and continue the campaign without super armored mechs. Thanks. (I use Trainer 1.0.3)

Try putting them into storage and pulling them back out, I think that is exactly how I fixed it when I had to use it. You'll need to refit them but it worked when I did it? Alternatively you can hope to find dupe mechs.

I personally just can't get stability to work (Win 7), after waiting it just produces a windows generic sound.

Edit: Can confirm stowing and retrieving the mech will reset the armor values if you want to revert them.

Last edited:

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
trainer v1. +4 still works for me. And i am not using ingame internet thingy. Try restarting the trainer. I start the trainer in the shop. mostly. I don´t do anny special with it.

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
well sorry to hear that. dont know why . have tried f3 on turn 2 in movment thingy? not commbat thingy movement. i usualy try to get it working on second turn. i do like this : first starting the game.then on whatever save you have , i pick one and load it. then when you are on the ship , go to the shop and buy one thingy .or two. or more if not working. then on turn one on movementphase(?) , select f1. then on movementphase 2 , select f2 and then f3. when having a mech selected. i usualy have the one to the left selected. should work. sometimes you need to try some more when it is not working. and i am using win 10. sometimes enemy moves on turn 2 . but it works for me . dont know if this wall of text says or help annything.

Animalmother

Donor
Reaction score
trainer version 1 still works, all others not for me. you just have to wait and don't use all on one Mech in one Turn.

LoneWolf3574

Reaction score
Trainer version 1 still works, however, infinite stability causes system crashes at random intervals.